• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!

In summary, the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" is a catalog from Pampered Chef featuring monthly discounts on a variety of kitchen and cooking products. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or downloading a digital copy from their website. The flyer showcases cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty items at discounted prices and these specials can be purchased online or through a consultant's personal website for the entire month that they are featured. It is recommended to purchase early as some items may sell out before the end of the month.
chefallison53
I have seen them before on here where you have several months specials all on one sheet. Does anyone have one for March and April on it? Thanks so much!!!

I have a subscription to a flyer for one month at a time if anyone is interested. Email me if you'd like to see March's.
[email protected]
Bobby

Here is the Host Specials that I found in the "Files" section. I'll look for the Guest Specials as well.

Attachments

• Host Specials March April 2008.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 342
I couldn't find one that had just the guest specials for only March and April, but here is another version that has March and April specials for the host and guest.

Attachments

• MarchApril2008_Generic.doc
    1 MB · Views: 296
If a flyer with the HO provided infowith just the guest specials for March/April is something someone would find useful I can make one up that is just like the other ones, PM me if you want one.

Thanks guys! Those are great!!!!

1. What is the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!"?

The "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" is a catalog from Pampered Chef that features monthly specials and deals on our kitchen and cooking products.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!"?

You can get a copy of the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading a digital copy.

3. What types of products are typically featured in the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!"?

The "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" features a variety of Pampered Chef products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty items at discounted prices.

4. Are the monthly specials in the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" available for purchase online?

Yes, the monthly specials in the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" are available for purchase online through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant's personal website.

5. How long are the monthly specials in the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" available for purchase?

The monthly specials in the "Iso Flyer That Has Monthly Specials!" are available for purchase for the entire month that they are featured. However, some items may sell out before the end of the month, so it is best to purchase early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam