• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Flounder or Tilapia Recipe!

In summary, the guest asked if fish in the DCB would come out in the micro.....anyone know? The guest found a recipe for a glaze that can be used on salmon or tilapia and found that it is a fast, easy, and cheap meal. They also mentioned that they usually just spice up filet and bake it in the oven or deep fry it.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have Tilapia for dinner tonight and wanted to try something. I usually drizzle lemon and garlic and bake in on the bar pan. Any suggestions?

Do you have any of the new honey maple sauce? Could make a glaze...

No sauce here...

Ok.. don't know why I'm stuck on this glaze thing... but how about this? I should be finding a recipe for my own dilema here!!! LOL!!

Maple-Glazed Salmon with Pineapple Salsa
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
Prep Time: 10 min Inactive Prep Time: 1 hr 0 min Cook Time: 10 min Level:
Intermediate Serves:
4 servings Ingredients
4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
Marinade:
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon pineapple juice
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1 clove garlic, mashed
Pineapple Salsa, recipe follows
Directions
Place salmon filets in a resealable plastic bag. Combine marinade ingredients in a non-reactive bowl or measuring cup. Pour marinade over filets and refrigerate from 1 to 24 hours.

In a grill basket sprayed with cooking spray, grill the salmon, skin side down, over hot coals. Flip after 2 to 3 minutes and cook for another 1 to 3 minutes, or until desired doneness. Serve with pineapple salsa spooned on the side.

Pineapple Salsa:
1 medium size ripe tomato, chopped into small cubes

1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper

2 pickled jalapeno pepper slices, deseeded and finely chopped

1/2 cup pineapple chucks, fresh or canned

1 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon sugar

Place all ingredients in a small, non-reactive saucepan. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve with the salmon.

I know it says salmon, but think it should work with tilapia or flounder too

We usually just spice them up and oven bake them. Or bread them in Panko bread crumbs!

yum!!!! Panko!!! Next best thing to corn flakes heehee

I have been using the pineapple salsa on my flounder/tilapia/mahi mahi and i really like it. Great way to not add a lot of calories, feel like I am eating more, and adds great flavor. My fav is having it on mahi mahi (my fav fish). Other than that, i just do salt and pepper - yeah I'm a bit boring.

mmoran4pc said:
yum!!!! Panko!!! Next best thing to corn flakes heehee

we just started using panko, they are really good!

<---hijack here.

A guest asked if fish in the DCB would come out in the micro.....anyone know?

Melissa78 said:
I have been using the pineapple salsa on my flounder/tilapia/mahi mahi and i really like it. Great way to not add a lot of calories, feel like I am eating more, and adds great flavor. My fav is having it on mahi mahi (my fav fish). Other than that, i just do salt and pepper - yeah I'm a bit boring.

Mmm - great idea! I have some breaded flounder in the freezer that needs "something" - I'll have to try this! THANKS!

I know it's late....but ran across this recipe and thought I'd share. It sounds yummy, fast and for $10 or less.....just as we like it!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons chili powder
Salt 4 tilapia fillets (1 pound total)
1 1/2 cups frozen corn,
thawed 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges

Directions:preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish with 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture. Place the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and coat with the remaining mayonnaise mixture. Top with the corn.

Broil until the corn is lightly browned and the fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve with the lime wedges.

I was wondering about using the new Creole seasoning on fish.... Ruby Tuesdays has a New Orleans Seafood that is Tilapia and Shrimp with a spicey seasoning on it and then topped with a parmesean sauce that is wonderful... I don't usually like baked or broiled fish (I'm a deep fried kind of gal, I know, horrible and fattening!) but I really liked it at Ruby Tuesdays, I wonder if our new Creole seasoning would compare to that... Has anyone tried it?

What is the "Iso Flounder or Tilapia Recipe!"?

The "Iso Flounder or Tilapia Recipe!" is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that features flounder or tilapia fillets pan-fried with a flavorful seasoning blend.

Do I need any special ingredients to make this recipe?

No, this recipe uses simple and common ingredients that you may already have in your pantry, such as garlic, herbs, and olive oil.

Can I substitute the flounder or tilapia with another type of fish?

Yes, you can use any white fish fillets for this recipe, such as cod, haddock, or sole. Just make sure they are similar in size and thickness to the recommended fillets.

How long does it take to make this recipe?

This recipe takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook, making it a quick and convenient option for busy weeknights.

What can I serve with the "Iso Flounder or Tilapia Recipe!"?

This dish pairs well with a variety of side dishes such as rice, quinoa, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it with a side of crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
Replies