• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Black Tablecloth With Gold Lettering

In summary, The Iso: Black Tablecloth With Gold Lettering is made of 100% cotton, measures 60 inches by 102 inches, has embroidered gold lettering, is machine washable, and suitable for formal events.
pc_jessica
I have purchased one of these from this board, but now I am in seach of another...or something more christmasy...i have a holiday booth and am going to have 3 tables for a month long booth...so i would really like to either have all matching tablecloths or some that look holiday-y with PC on them...any for sale????
or any ideas on where i can find holiday looking tablcloths i have checked walmart and target but no luck.

I use some Christmas-patterned fabric that I hemmed. It doesn't have the logo, but I toss a basic PC cloth over 1 section. The black cloths you're looking for are from Town and Country, and they haven't been available in several years. I've got a set (they came with a card table size and a banquet table size), but I use them all the time - and they're starting to get small rips in them.

thanks for the suggestions of the christmas fabric, i think that might be what i do...maybe the christmas pattern will draw people in....(hopefully)

1. What is the material of the black tablecloth with gold lettering?

The Iso: Black Tablecloth With Gold Lettering is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. How big is the tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 60 inches by 102 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized dining tables.

3. Is the gold lettering printed or embroidered on the tablecloth?

The gold lettering is embroidered onto the black tablecloth, giving it a high-quality and elegant look.

4. Can the tablecloth be machine washed?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable, but it is recommended to wash it on a gentle cycle and hang it to dry to preserve the gold lettering.

5. Is this tablecloth suitable for formal events?

Yes, the black tablecloth with gold lettering adds a touch of sophistication and can be used for both casual and formal events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda c