• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cookie Cookbook: Any Leads?

In summary, "Still Wanted!!!" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef designed to simplify and enhance cooking and baking. This line includes various kitchen tools and gadgets, such as measuring cups and mixing bowls, all of which are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. These products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website and often have discounts and promotions available.
schel
I am still looking for one of those "Cookie Cookbooks" that was in the surprise
boxes at conference. I have a cookie show in November and R E A L L Y want one. Does any one have an extra or one to part with?
Or...
Does anyone know where I can find one retired for sale?

P.S.
the forbidden E-Bay doesn't have any either.

Schel

Hi Schel,

I have one, but don't get too excited - I'm not willing to sell it;) . However, I am willing to scan it, print it, and mail you a copy if you'd like.

Please PM me and let me know, and I'll get working on it.

Diane

I have one, I'm not a big 'cookie' person, so I don't know that I'd still use it. PM me if you're still interested. If not, I know my sister will enjoy it. :)

Heather

schel said:
I am still looking for one of those "Cookie Cookbooks" that was in the surprise
boxes at conference. I have a cookie show in November and R E A L L Y want one. Does any one have an extra or one to part with?
Or...
Does anyone know where I can find one retired for sale?

P.S.
the forbidden E-Bay doesn't have any either.

Schel

I am interested in it!
I PM'd you.
Schel

hmolah said:
I have one, I'm not a big 'cookie' person, so I don't know that I'd still use it. PM me if you're still interested. If not, I know my sister will enjoy it. :)

Heather

1. What is "Still Wanted!!!"?

"Still Wanted!!!" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on making cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. What types of products are included in the "Still Wanted!!!" line?

The "Still Wanted!!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as measuring cups, baking sheets, and mixing bowls.

3. Are the products in the "Still Wanted!!!" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Still Wanted!!!" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase "Still Wanted!!!" products in stores?

No, "Still Wanted!!!" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for "Still Wanted!!!" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts for "Still Wanted!!!" products. Check with your consultant or the website for current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedharriet