• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Cookie Cookbook from Conference?

In summary, the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" offers over 100 recipes for delicious and easy-to-make cookies, including healthy options like gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan recipes. It is suitable for all levels of bakers and does not require any special tools or equipment, although having some cookie-specific tools may make the process easier. The recipes can also be adapted for use with other Pampered Chef products.
schel
At conference in the Surprise Boxes, there were some that got the "Cookie Cookbook" about the size of Seasons Best.
Anyone got an extra one to sell? Please private message me and let me know. Thanks!
Schel

Sorry....I was holding onto mine very tightly;)

I believe I have 2 or 3. I will look when I get home from work and let you know. I will just let you have them

Putting this out here again...
Wanted, Pampered Chef cookie cookbook which was in surprise boxes at Conference.
Schel

Is this just a little book or something else?

Still looking for that Cookie Cookbook that was in the surprise boxes at Conference. Anyone got an extra they can part with?
Schel

Related to Looking for the Cookie Cookbook from Conference?

What is included in the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook"?

The "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" includes over 100 recipes for delicious and easy-to-make cookies, along with helpful tips and techniques for baking perfect cookies every time.

Are there any healthy options in the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook"?

Yes, the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" includes a variety of healthy and guilt-free cookie recipes, such as gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan options.

Is the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! The "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" is designed for all levels of bakers, with easy-to-follow recipes and step-by-step instructions to help even beginners create delicious cookies.

Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the recipes in the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook"?

No, most of the recipes in the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, having a few cookie-specific tools, such as a cookie scoop or rolling pin, may make the baking process easier.

Can I use the recipes in the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" for other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, many of the recipes in the "Wanted...cookie Cookbook" can be adapted to use with other Pampered Chef products, such as stoneware or cookware. Just follow the instructions for the specific product you are using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kat29