• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Watch - Black Strap, Maroon Lettering - $10 + Shipping

In summary, to purchase the Pampered Chef Watch, you can visit the official website or contact a local consultant. The watch is priced at $10 plus shipping and is only available in black with maroon lettering. Personalization is not currently offered, but the watch can be paired with different bands or accessories. It is not water-resistant.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey I have a PC watch with a black strap and maroon lettering. The strap is a plasticesque material. I am asking $10. I would ship priority for $4.05 or a cheaper route if available. Thanks. I accept Paypal.

Does it have a second hand? You know for timing a pulse etc...I am a nurse and that would be a great conversation starter at the clinic I am at.
Schel

Schel--Yes, it has a second hand. I am working on posting a picture of it (as soon as I figure it out). Someone else has PMd me about the watch before your inquiry. I will post a picture for them and if they do not want it you've got it!! Kay?!

Thank you!

Related to Pampered Chef Watch - Black Strap, Maroon Lettering - $10 + Shipping

1. How can I purchase the Pampered Chef Watch?

To purchase the Pampered Chef Watch, you can visit our official website and place an order. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to purchase the watch directly from them.

2. What is the price of the Pampered Chef Watch?

The Pampered Chef Watch is priced at $10, plus the cost of shipping. You can find the exact shipping cost by entering your shipping address during the checkout process.

3. Is the watch available in different colors?

No, the Pampered Chef Watch is only available in black strap with maroon lettering. This color combination is classic and versatile, making it suitable for both men and women.

4. Can I get the watch personalized with my name?

At this time, we do not offer personalization for the Pampered Chef Watch. However, you can add your own personal touch by pairing it with different watch bands or accessories.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Watch water-resistant?

The Pampered Chef Watch is not water-resistant. We recommend avoiding contact with water to prevent any damage to the watch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • krafty119