• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Used Pampered Chef Cardigan - Only $25!

In summary, the pampered chef PC button up long sleeve cardigan is still available and can be purchased including shipping for $25.00. It is a true medium and measures 15 inches from shoulder to shoulder and 24 inches from shoulder to bottom of cardigan.
amerrigan
I have one small black PC button up long sleeve cardigan. The pampered chef logo is cream colored. It is actually still sold on the MERRILL CORPORATION website for $29.95. I will sell it including shipping for $25.00. This has only been worn and washed 1 time, it is in excellent condition! Let me know if you are interested, I only take PayPal.

Let me ask you this... is it really a small or a Merrill Small, which BTW could mean anything? I have the HWC t shirt from a year or so ago and it's a med and it's too big on me! Is it too big or small on you, and if so, what is your size. Please don't be offended, but if it's not a true small, but a med, I would be interested. I am a solid 10.

PamperChefCarol said:
Let me ask you this... is it really a small or a Merrill Small, which BTW could mean anything? I have the HWC t shirt from a year or so ago and it's a med and it's too big on me! Is it too big or small on you, and if so, what is your size. Please don't be offended, but if it's not a true small, but a med, I would be interested. I am a solid 10.

In my mind it is a true medium. I usually wear smalls and this one is big on me!

Bumping...this is still available.

Could you measure it?? How many inches across the chest, etc?? If it's a med, I might be interested. I am always cold and could always use another cardigan. PM me or post info here.

Thanks a bunch.

Well from shoulder to shoulder is about 15 inches, 24 inches from shoulder to bottom of cardigan. I dont really know how to measure the chest area? Do those help?

1. What is the material of the cardigan?

The "Gently Used Pampered Chef Cardigan" is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend fabric.

2. What is the size of the cardigan?

The cardigan is a size medium, but it is recommended to check the sizing chart for the most accurate fit.

3. Is the cardigan machine washable?

Yes, the cardigan is machine washable for easy care and maintenance.

4. Can you provide more pictures of the cardigan?

We have included multiple pictures of the cardigan from different angles to give you a better idea of its condition and style. If you require additional pictures, please let us know and we will be happy to provide them.

5. Is the $25 price negotiable?

Unfortunately, the price for the "Gently Used Pampered Chef Cardigan" is firm. However, we do offer discounts and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for those.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • lockhartkitchen