• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants a Never-Worn Pampered Chef Watch for $25?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Watch is a stylish and functional kitchen timer that can be set to count down or count up. It has a large display, magnetic back, and can be easily attached to any metal surface or placed on a countertop. It is user-friendly with a twist dial and loud alarm. What sets it apart from other kitchen timers is its sleek design, stainless steel finish, long battery life, and durability. To clean and maintain it, simply wipe with a damp cloth and avoid water or harsh chemicals.
lockhartkitchen
I have a large round PC watch with black leather band, never worn. $25.00(includes shipping anywhere in the US) .Paypal preferred.

can you send me or post a picture?

I'm interested!!! I have paypal too. :)

http://watch

Mine is like the one on the right. Cwinter was first to respond then Addie. I can't get it to attach. Send me your email addressess and I'll send to both of you. I'm going out for a few hours for PC and then I'll send.

Last edited:
If still available I'd like to see it - I can't view the picture above.

I have one too and will sell for the same price. It has the old logo of the hen on the face. Black leather band and gold lining on the face. Very cute, but too big for my arms. Never been worn. Still in the box. If anyone is interested, email me.
thanks.

Addie wants my watch. thanks everyone.

What is a Pampered Chef Watch?

A Pampered Chef Watch is a stylish and functional kitchen timer that is designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. It is a must-have tool for any home cook.

How does the Pampered Chef Watch work?

The Pampered Chef Watch can be set to count down or count up, and has a large display that is easy to read. It also has a magnetic back and a stand, so it can be easily attached to any metal surface or placed on a countertop.

Is the Pampered Chef Watch easy to use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Watch is very user-friendly. Simply twist the dial to set the desired time, and press start. It also has a loud alarm that will sound when the time is up, so you never have to worry about overcooking your food.

What makes the Pampered Chef Watch different from other kitchen timers?

The Pampered Chef Watch is not only functional, but it is also stylish. It comes in a sleek design with a stainless steel finish, making it a great addition to any kitchen. It also has a long battery life and is very durable, making it a reliable tool for all your cooking needs.

How do I clean and maintain my Pampered Chef Watch?

To clean your Pampered Chef Watch, simply wipe it with a damp cloth. Avoid submerging it in water or using harsh chemicals. The battery can be easily replaced when needed, and the watch should be stored in a dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • Stacey4pampchef