• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: 2 Black Vinyl Pampered Chef Binders with Gold Logo

In summary, the set of binders comes with 2 black vinyl binders with a gold Pampered Chef logo on the cover. The binders measure 11 inches by 11.5 inches and are made from high-quality black vinyl, making them durable and easy to clean. They can be used for non-Pampered Chef materials as well. However, they do not come with any dividers or inserts, but have a pocket for storing loose papers and business cards.
DanielleQ
I'm looking for 2 black, vinyl PC binders (3-hole, 1/2 inch) with the gold logo on the front. Can you PM or email me if you have any? Thanks!!!!

You can buy them on supply.

This is the Closer Look album on supply order - Any suggestions on how to keep these looking nice???

Awwww, man! I just placed an order! I mean, like, 10 minutes before I read this!

I hate when I do that. What are you going to use the two albums for?? I was thinking an extra one might be nice for a PC scrap book

Danielle I love your avatar...that is funny

strtngnw said:
Danielle I love your avatar...that is funny

Thanks! I'm a cop's wife who has inherited his cynical attitude!

DanielleQ said:
Thanks! I'm a cop's wife who has inherited his cynical attitude!

I have worked at an alarm company for 23 years & have raised 5 kids. 4 of them boys, I totally understand the cynical attitude.:D

1. How many binders come in a set?

Each set comes with 2 black vinyl binders with a gold Pampered Chef logo on the cover.

2. What is the size of the binders?

The binders measure 11 inches by 11.5 inches, making them the perfect size for storing and organizing your Pampered Chef materials.

3. Are the binders durable?

Yes, these binders are made from high-quality black vinyl that is both durable and easy to clean. The gold Pampered Chef logo is also heat-pressed onto the cover, ensuring it will not peel or fade over time.

4. Can I use these binders for non-Pampered Chef materials?

While these binders are specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, you can certainly use them to store and organize any materials you wish.

5. Do the binders come with any dividers or inserts?

No, the binders do not come with any dividers or inserts. However, they do have a pocket on the inside cover for storing loose papers and business cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • mmajmi