• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat

In summary, the "Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat" is a lightweight and breathable polyester hat with a velcro closure for an adjustable fit. It is designed for outdoor activities with a wide brim and UPF 50+ rating, and is machine washable. Purchasing this hat supports breast cancer research and awareness through a donation to the American Cancer Society.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I am a HUGE American Cancer Society supporter (I run the Relay for Life up here) and we have no Making Strides walk up here but I absolutely love the hats you all are getting for signing up for the walk. If anyone doesn't want theirs now or after the walk, please let me know - I'd be more than happy to take one off of your hands :)

Thank you for your support of the American Cancer Society! We are so grateful that you are helping to raise funds and awareness for our cause. It's great to hear that you run the Relay for Life up there! Regarding the hats, we would love to be able to pass them along to you if anyone doesn't want theirs. We can certainly look into this after the walk and see what we can do. Please email us at [email protected] with your contact information and any additional details, and we'll be in touch. Again, thank you for your support!

Related to Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat

1. What is the material of the "Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat"?

The "Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat" is made of a lightweight and breathable polyester material, perfect for active wear.

2. Is the "Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat" adjustable?

Yes, the hat features a velcro closure in the back for an adjustable and comfortable fit for all head sizes.

3. Can I wear this hat for outdoor activities?

Absolutely! The "Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat" is designed for outdoor activities and provides protection from the sun with its wide brim and UPF 50+ rating.

4. Is this hat machine washable?

Yes, the "Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat" is machine washable. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle and air drying to maintain its quality and shape.

5. Does purchasing this hat support a cause?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the American Cancer Society and a portion of the proceeds from the "Iso: Black and Pink Making Strides Hat" will be donated to support breast cancer research and awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tys1031