• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap

In summary, the "Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap" is made of a soft and durable cotton and polyester blend and has an adjustable strap in the back for a comfortable fit. It is also machine washable and suitable for both men and women, with a brim size of approximately 2.75 inches.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
This is the one we got for signing up for the cancer walks earlier this year.

I don't know how much to sell it for, but it is just sitting here collecting dust, so make me and offer and I think I could ship it in a padded envelope for $3 (to the US only). If you live outside the US and want it I would have to figure out shipping to your area.

PM me if you are interested.

1. What material is the "Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap" made of?

The "Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap" is made of a soft and durable cotton and polyester blend.

2. Is the cap adjustable?

Yes, the "Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap" has an adjustable strap in the back to ensure a comfortable fit for all head sizes.

3. Can the cap be washed?

Yes, the "Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap" is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and air drying to preserve the quality of the cap.

4. Is this cap suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the "Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap" is a unisex style and can be worn by both men and women.

5. What is the size of the brim on this cap?

The brim of the "Fs- Pink & Black Hwc Baseball Cap" measures approximately 2.75 inches, providing ample shade and protection from the sun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
andrealynne719
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies