• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logo Items for Sale (Including Hwc)

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo items for sale, including apparel, kitchen tools, and home decor items, that can be purchased through their website or a consultant. Customization is not currently available, but may be in the future. These items are available for anyone to purchase and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
ChefKelebel
Here's items I have in this photo, they include:
(1) Vintage "Round Up From the Heart" 1999 Blue Consultant Apron ($3.00)

(1) Pink "Help Whip Cancer" baseball cap ($5.00) SOLD AND SHIPPED

(1) Black small vinyl bag with straps (has a zipper pouch on the back and a strap to put it through a belt loop as well as a long adjustable shoulder strap, this is a GREAT item for carrying wallet, camera, etc. for a trip!) Approximately 4 x 6 inches ($4.00)

(1) black with tan striped shoulder bag. Has zippers on the front and is roomy inside too. This bag is approximately 15" x 10" with a long shoulder strap (I carried it like a messenger bag) ($5.00) SOLD AND SHIPPED

All of these items are used and in great shape, no tears, rips or noticeable blemishes. They come from a smoke free home. You can have them individually or all for $15.00 + Priority shipping. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3717.JPG
    IMG_3717.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_3719.JPG
    IMG_3719.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_3716.JPG
    IMG_3716.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_3720.JPG
    IMG_3720.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
I would love to get the HWC pink hat! (If it's still available!!)

Thank you!!

love a hat and apron?
how much,
zip code 67144

1. How do I order logo items for sale?

Orders for logo items can be placed through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the logo item you would like to purchase and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. What types of logo items are available for purchase?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo items for sale, including apparel, kitchen tools, and home decor items. These items feature the Pampered Chef logo and are perfect for showcasing your love for cooking and entertaining.

3. Can I customize the logo on my purchased item?

At this time, customization is not available for logo items for sale. However, we are constantly expanding our product offerings and may offer customization options in the future.

4. Are logo items for sale only available for consultants?

No, logo items for sale are available for anyone to purchase. Whether you are a consultant, customer, or simply a fan of Pampered Chef, you can show your support by purchasing logo items.

5. Can I return or exchange logo items for sale?

Yes, logo items for sale can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. The item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition. Please reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • sarahschefshop