• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes

In summary, the "Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes" is a collection of recipes designed for the Pampered Chef Iso Awesome Micro-Cooker. These recipes use common ingredients and include both healthy and indulgent options. They can be easily adjusted for different serving sizes and can also be made in other microwave-safe cookware, though cooking times may vary.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just booked a show that is going to be done in an office break-room type of setting -- all I will have is a microwave, sink and fridge...it's in November...got any really cool ideas?

Do the microcake either in the stoneware fluted pan or the rice cooker. Garnish with a holiday flair.

Or do the Tiramisu Brownie Squares (bake the brownie at home). Or the Cool & Creamy Chocolate fondue.

Or Touch down taco dip. Any of the dips.

Do any of the dessert pizzas (bake crust at home).

Make something (whatever you want) ahead to serve and demo garnishes and quick tips. Have the chopper, etc. out and some potatoes for them to practice.

How big is the Microwave? You could always show off the deep covered baker and do a chicken in the microwave. Microwave cakes are good too. Especially the molten lave cake.

Related to Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes

1. What is the "Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes"?

The "Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes" is a collection of recipes specifically designed for use in the Pampered Chef Iso Awesome Micro-Cooker. These recipes are perfect for quick and easy meals that can be made in the microwave.

2. Do I need special ingredients for these recipes?

No, the "Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes" use common ingredients that can be found in most kitchens. However, some recipes may call for specific ingredients that can be purchased through Pampered Chef.

3. Are these recipes healthy?

Yes, the "Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes" include a variety of healthy options such as vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. However, there are also some indulgent recipes for special occasions.

4. Can I adjust the serving size of these recipes?

Yes, the "Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes" are designed to be easily adjustable for different serving sizes. Simply double or triple the ingredient amounts for larger portions.

5. Can I use other microwave-safe cookware for these recipes?

While the "Iso Awesome Micro Only Demo Recipes" are specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Iso Awesome Micro-Cooker, you can still use other microwave-safe cookware to make these recipes. However, the cooking times may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies