• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Vista Offering Lots of Free Stuff Right Now?

Yep! I got a tracking number and it shipped out today. :)Thanks for catching that! :(I noticed that too. It would be helpful if the order status said "Shipped" or "Processed" instead of just "Ordered."Yep! I got a tracking number and it shipped out today. :)Thanks for catching that! :(I noticed that too. It would be helpful if the order status said "Shipped" or "Processed" instead of just "Ordered."
jrstephens
I have been on there all morning playing around with it. They have all kinds of stuff going on right now. I got an email yesterday about it.

I do not need anything right now but I hate not to get stuff when it is so cheap! I am at $115 stuff for only $10.00 shipping right now.

Just wanted to let everyone know about a lot being FREE right now instead of just a few things.

Free Stuff... WOO HOO!!!!

Hey thanks! That's where I get my business cards for free!

I also found out that their shipping on "free" items is rather high. Buy something small at full price and the shipping should go down!

KellyTheChef said:
I also found out that their shipping on "free" items is rather high. Buy something small at full price and the shipping should go down!

Yep. Mine was $25-30 for shipping but when I added something for $3 my shipping went down to $10.

Thanks for sharing! Besides business cards what else can you order for free? :)

MandyH said:
Thanks for sharing! Besides business cards what else can you order for free? :)

I ordered:

Small Magnets
Postcards (they have small and large)
Invitations
Annoucements
Folded Cards
Post-it Notes
Self Inking Rubber Stamp

Have ordered FREE in the past:
Tshirt
Desk Calanders
Calander Magnets

This is off the top of my head. They have free brochures but I havenever took the time to design them.

You can play around with it and get one of each of the free items. If they are not listed in the "Free Products" Click on the other catagories to find more free stuff.

Wow! That is awesome!!! Thanks! :)

What is the website, I have never been on there before?

Bump for website.

vistaprint.com

Register an email address to receive their specials - you'll get a few emails a week with links to free products.

jrstephens said:
Yep. Mine was $25-30 for shipping but when I added something for $3 my shipping went down to $10.
Hmm, that's good to know! Thanks for sharing that tidbit! Next time I order alot, I will try it!

Thank you sooo much! I just got a TON of stuff on Vista Print for only $15.04 with shipping!!!

140 Address Labels
100 Postcards
250 Premium Business Cards
50 Oversized Postcards
50 Magnets
10 Flat Note Cards w/ env.
20 Folded Note Cards w/ env.
10 Folded Thank You Cards w/env.
1 Rubber stamp
2 Sticky Notes
1 Note Pad
10 Announcements

Thanks again! :)

This site is great, but it's killing me. Every other day I get another e-mail offering more free stuff. I'm not complaining, the free stuff is GREAT, but the shipping is adding up. I have to stay away from their e-mails for a while!!!

Dawn4 said:
This site is great, but it's killing me. Every other day I get another e-mail offering more free stuff. I'm not complaining, the free stuff is GREAT, but the shipping is adding up. I have to stay away from their e-mails for a while!!!

Are u becoming a Vista Addict! HA!:D :)

Dawn,

Did you ever get a tracking for your order that has shipped. I got mine, it shipped out today. When I clicked on Order Status to see my orders and the items that have been shipped I had to click on the order number again to get to the tracking number. I remember you saying the other day that it was not giving you a tracking number.

Related to Is Vista Offering Lots of Free Stuff Right Now?

1. What is "Lots of Free Stuff in Vista"?

"Lots of Free Stuff in Vista" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive free products and gifts with qualifying purchases. It is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials while also receiving some bonus items for free.

2. How do I qualify for the free stuff in Vista?

To qualify for the free stuff in Vista, you must make a purchase during the promotional period and meet the minimum purchase amount. This amount may vary depending on the current promotion, so be sure to check the details before making your purchase.

3. Can I choose which free items I receive?

The free items in the Lots of Free Stuff in Vista promotion are predetermined and may change each month. Unfortunately, customers are not able to choose which items they receive for free. However, we are confident that you will love all the products included in the promotion!

4. When will I receive my free items?

Your free items will be shipped to you separately from your original purchase and should arrive within 2-4 weeks after the end of the promotional period. If you have any concerns about the status of your free items, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a limit to how many free items I can receive?

The number of free items you can receive will depend on the specific promotion and the amount of your purchase. There may also be limits on certain products, so be sure to check the details of the promotion before making your purchase. In general, there is a limit of one free item per customer per purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • babywings76