• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this Pampered Chef Invite Template perfect for your next event?

In summary, Erin created postcard invitations that print directly onto the postcard. Jennifer has an HP 1210 all-in-one printer that is on it's last leg and doesn't print text on pdf flyers, only the images. Linda has a Mac and has difficulty downolading the latest adobe reader version. Coleen suggests downloading a current edition of Adobe Reader to fix the printing problems with pdf flyers. Lastly, Erin offers a solution for those of us with Macs who are having difficulty downolading the latest adobe reader version.
sparkles17
So I worked on this and it worked great for me when I printed it out...hope it works for everyone else. Be sure and change the information so that its right for you!

Attachments

• PC Invite default.doc
    23 KB · Views: 392
Looks good! Thanks!:)

FYI- I would move the stuff up from the bottom, because I had "bring a friend get a gift" and it got covered up from the post office.

I can't wait to try it with my printer! I hate paying for all of these labels :)

Okay, maybe it's really early for me but what are you using these for? Sorry, i'm exhausted this morning and I stopped drinking coffee.:eek:

Printing right on the PC postcard invites....instead of printing seperate labels for the different areas!

I wish this worked for my ancient printer. The one time I tried it, I though my printer was going to seize up and die!

Erin & Jennifer, What type of printer do you have?? I like this idea, but I'm not sure it would work with mine.

Also, I agree with Coleen. The postal service has bar codes that they put on the bottom and in this case, most likely with a sticker.

I have an HP 1210 all-in-one, but I think it is on it's last leg....the quality is still great, but for some reason it isn't printing text on pdf flyers, only the images! Oddest thing... at least I only paid $100 for it back in 2003!!!Also, I haven't tested printing directly on postcards with it yet.

Thanks Erin for doing this one that works w/ the new e-mail address invitations! I had one that I had been using, but this one is sooo much better!

Is this for the regular invites or the Taste of The Tropics?

Why-o-why does HO keep changing the spacing on our invites? Makes more work for those of us who are trying to streamline and have less of it!

pamperedlinda said:
Is this for the regular invites or the Taste of The Tropics?

Why-o-why does HO keep changing the spacing on our invites? Makes more work for those of us who are trying to streamline and have less of it!

This one is for the Regular invite - I was able to use my "other" template for the Taste of Tropics invite w/ just a little tweaking - but the new regular invite had totally different spacing.

But I know what you mean Linda - it changes every season!

ChefBeckyD said:
This one is for the Regular invite - I was able to use my "other" template for the Taste of Tropics invite w/ just a little tweaking - but the new regular invite had totally different spacing.

But I know what you mean Linda - it changes every season!
Okay, great! I made one for the Taste of The Tropics invite already so you just saved me a bunch of work. Thank You Thank You Thank You!

jenniferknapp said:
I have an HP 1210 all-in-one, but I think it is on it's last leg....the quality is still great, but for some reason it isn't printing text on pdf flyers, only the images! Oddest thing... at least I only paid $100 for it back in 2003!!!

Also, I haven't tested printing directly on postcards with it yet.

Jennifer...try downloading a current edition of Adobe...I had this problem with PDF's, and when I updated it, it started printing the text again...just a suggestion. Hope it works for you!

Easier said than done, I have a Mac, and use the built in "Preview" program to view/print pdf's! But thanks for the suggestion :)

jenniferknapp said:
Easier said than done, I have a Mac, and use the built in "Preview" program to view/print pdf's! But thanks for the suggestion :)

Have you downoladed the latest mac version of adobe reader?

What is a Pampered Chef Invite Template?

A Pampered Chef Invite Template is a pre-made design or layout that can be used to create invitations for Pampered Chef parties or events. It includes all the necessary information and graphics to make the invitation visually appealing and informative.

How do I access a Pampered Chef Invite Template?

Pampered Chef Invite Templates can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You may also receive a physical copy of the template from your consultant.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Invite Template?

Yes, you can customize the template to fit your specific party or event. You can add your own text, change the colors or fonts, and even add your own images. The templates are designed to be easily customizable to make them unique to your event.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the Invite Template?

No, anyone can use the Pampered Chef Invite Template. It is a helpful tool for consultants to use for their parties, but it can also be used by anyone hosting a Pampered Chef event.

Are there different types of Pampered Chef Invite Templates?

Yes, there are various types of templates available depending on the event or party you are hosting. There are templates for in-person parties, virtual parties, fundraisers, and more. You can choose the template that best fits your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • NayNay