• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Incentive for Hosting a $1000 Show?

In summary, the expert says that a reward for reaching a $1000.00 show may include items such as 50% off, free product, and a 30% commission on the host order. They also say that some companies offer an annual Host Brunch, where the hosts are given a gift. And lastly, the expert says that some hosts receive recognition on the company's website, including having their name listed.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Wondering if anyone rewards a host for reaching a $1000.00 show? If so, what kind of things do you do?

Shoot...if she's not spurred on by getting $215 in free product and 4 items 50% off, not sure I could afford to offer much else! :)BUT< I do know that my NED offers unlimited half-price items on shows over $800 She does this by adding the item to the Host's order- at the 30% discount. Then you're going to get a minimum 22% commission off of the host order over and above her FPV....so the host pays for 50% of the price, and you pay the ~20% balance after the 30% discount. You basically are giving it to her at your cost essentially, so no additional money out of pocket in the end. I also know that some people have an annual Host Brunch - where they pamper their hosts...and sometimes the criteria for that is a $1000 show.

I give 20% off discount for a year when they buy from me - so i match their 10% phd (this excludes the booking benefit).

I don't do anything extra for them.

I do unlimited half-off with $1,000 show. Rarely does it cost me more than $5. I used to pay for the ingredients with a $1,000 show, but the unlimited half-price is more of a motivator.

I think the company host program is pretty awesome so I don't offer anything special.

I have a $1,000 host club. I advertise them on my website for special recognition. Once they are in the club they are in for life. This means they get random recipes, sales, and are the first to get the new catalogs. Sounds a lot like typical, well done customer service but I just make them feel a bit more special about it.

Mine get their name listed on my web page. Some will strive just to try & achieve that goal.

I have had two shows over 1k. I gave each host a round up from the heart trivet. I though it was a nice thank you especially since I got a lot of contacts and bookings from the shows.

1. What is the "Incentive for a Kilo Show?"

The "Incentive for a Kilo Show" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards for hosting a cooking show and encouraging their guests to purchase a minimum of one kilogram (2.2 pounds) of products.

2. How do I qualify for the "Incentive for a Kilo Show?"

To qualify for the "Incentive for a Kilo Show," you must be a Pampered Chef host and have at least one kilogram (2.2 pounds) of product sales from your cooking show.

3. What are the rewards for hosting a "Incentive for a Kilo Show?"

The rewards for hosting a "Incentive for a Kilo Show" include free and discounted products, as well as special host bonuses. The specific rewards may vary depending on the current promotion and your total sales.

4. How do I redeem my rewards from the "Incentive for a Kilo Show?"

You can redeem your rewards from the "Incentive for a Kilo Show" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you select your free and discounted products and apply any host bonuses to your order.

5. Is the "Incentive for a Kilo Show" available in all regions?

Yes, the "Incentive for a Kilo Show" is available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific rewards and promotions may vary depending on your location. Please check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Brenda Rutko