• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Available Room at Sheridan Towers for a Consultant?

In summary, Sheridan Towers is a vibrant community located in Mandaluyong, Philippines. Currently, there is only 1 spot available and there are various amenities offered such as a swimming pool, fitness center, and function room. It is also a pet-friendly community with certain guidelines for pet owners. To secure a spot, interested individuals can contact the sales team or visit the website for more information.
sandilou
Silver Member
Anyone need a roomie? I have a consultant that just got her travel plans last night. I would like to find her a spot where the rest of our group is staying.

TIA,
Sandi

What dates do you need?

Hi Sandi,I may be interested in being your consultant's roommate. Can you tell me a bit more about the location and accommodations? Thanks!

Related to Is There an Available Room at Sheridan Towers for a Consultant?

1. What is the location of Sheridan Towers?

Sheridan Towers is located in the vibrant city of Mandaluyong, Philippines.

2. How many spots are available at Sheridan Towers?

There is currently 1 spot available at Sheridan Towers. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

3. What are the amenities offered at Sheridan Towers?

Sheridan Towers offers a wide range of amenities such as a swimming pool, fitness center, function room, and more to enhance your living experience.

4. Is Sheridan Towers a pet-friendly community?

Yes, Sheridan Towers is a pet-friendly community. However, there are some restrictions and guidelines that must be followed by pet owners.

5. How can I secure a spot at Sheridan Towers?

To secure a spot at Sheridan Towers, you can contact our sales team or visit our website to schedule a viewing and discuss the necessary steps in the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen