• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a Ham and Broccoli Ring recipe with chicken?

In summary, the chicken or ham & broccoli ring requires refrigerated crescent rolls, cooked chicken or ham, broccoli, cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and seasoning. Frozen broccoli can be used, but must be thawed and drained. To assemble, unroll the dough and arrange in a circle, add the filling, fold and tuck the dough to create a ring shape. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375°F. Other proteins can be substituted or omitted for a vegetarian option.
krhodes74
I have a show tonight and the girl wanted to have a Ham and Broccoli ring. I have found the one with chicken is there one with Ham???

I found the recipe for the broccoli and ham ring. What kind of ham do you purchase for it? Regular sandwich meat or something else?

I have made this recipe. It is very yummy. As for what type of ham to use - I think sandwich meat is too thin. I ended up getting some thicker slices of ham from the meat department of the local grocery store. They sold it near the bacon/lunchmeat section and it came in a package with 3 or 4 large slices of ham. I then cubed a couple slices for the recipe.

I hope this helps. Linda

What ingredients are needed for the chicken or ham & broccoli ring?

The ingredients needed for the chicken or ham & broccoli ring include refrigerated crescent rolls, cooked chicken or ham, broccoli, cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and seasoning.

Can I use frozen broccoli for the ring?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for the ring. Just make sure to thaw and drain it before adding it to the filling.

How do I assemble the chicken or ham & broccoli ring?

To assemble the ring, unroll the crescent dough and arrange the triangles in a circle on a baking sheet, with the pointed ends facing outward. Spread the filling over the dough, then fold the pointed ends of the triangles over the filling and tuck them under the dough to create a ring shape.

How long does it take to bake the ring?

The chicken or ham & broccoli ring typically takes 25-30 minutes to bake in a preheated 375°F oven. The center of the ring should be hot and the crust should be golden brown when it is ready.

Can I substitute the chicken or ham with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken or ham with another protein such as turkey, roast beef, or tofu. You can also omit the protein entirely for a vegetarian option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimmers
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • Tina1977
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies