• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a glitch with online orders on our website?

In summary, if you encounter any problems with your website order, you should contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They aim to respond within 24 hours, but during peak times it may take up to 48 hours. Once an order has been placed, no changes or cancellations can be made, but you can return the item(s) for a refund or exchange. If your order was cancelled, any charges on your credit card are likely pending and will be released within a few business days. You can track your order by logging into your account on the website or by using the tracking number provided via email after the order has shipped.
bbenton4
I have had two customers for two different shows attempt to order online through a show and they initially get their host and then they get an error message about the shipping address when they click back and reenter the information they are now no longer linked to the host. One was submitted as an online order and it was too late to stop it. The other called me first.

Has anyone else had this problem?

i had a customer place on online order 2 days ago and she e-mailed to tell me that she placed it, but i still have not received the order. it's not showing up on PWS or my e-mail. something is deffinitely going on

I've gotten two online orders for hosts this week. No problems here.

Did they actually complete the order? There's some ungodly number of clicks to actually finalize and submit it - many people stop one short. :rolleyes:

Error on pageThey were at the complete page and got an error on page message. The address box had red around it. They checked everything and it was correct. They clicked back to try again and it removed the host information and sent it through as an online order. It seems to happen when they try to ship to themselves instead of the host.

Related to Is there a glitch with online orders on our website?

1. What should I do if I encounter a problem with my website order?

If you encounter any issues with your website order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems as quickly as possible.

2. How long will it take to receive a response regarding my website order issue?

We strive to respond to all website order inquiries within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take up to 48 hours for a response. Rest assured, our team is working hard to address your concern as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel or make changes to my website order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed on our website, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations. However, you may return the item(s) for a refund or exchange once you receive them.

4. My website order was cancelled, but I still see a charge on my credit card. What should I do?

If your website order was cancelled, the charge on your credit card is likely a pending authorization and will be released within a few business days. If the charge is still present after 5 business days, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I track my website order?

Yes, you can track your website order by logging into your account on our website and viewing your order history. Once your order has shipped, you will also receive a tracking number via email to track the delivery of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • deanna_g