• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Book or Email With Party Games?

In summary, there is a book called "Pampered Chef Party Games and Activities" available for purchase on the website or through a consultant, filled with fun and engaging games for Pampered Chef parties. The games are not available via email, but the physical book can be used at any time and makes a great addition to party supplies. They are suitable for all ages and can be customized to fit any party theme. However, they are not included in the standard starter kit and must be purchased separately.
SilverCeladon
I have no idea what games to play nor do I even know how!

You can look under the files section and here and you should find plenty of games. Just search for "games."

Here are some I got off of here! The first attachment has a TON of games in it. :D Enjoy!

Attachments

• A%20whole%20bunch%20of%20games%21[1].doc
    168 KB · Views: 396
  • Queen_of_the_Shoppers[1].doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 262
  • Who_Do_You_Know[1].doc
    28 KB · Views: 284
There is an e-book of party games in the files section, it is huge!

Has anyone come up with the new Queen of Shoppers for the S/S 07' season? Just curious before I try to fix it.

Related to Is There a Book or Email With Party Games?

1. Is there a book available with party games for Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, there is a book called "Pampered Chef Party Games and Activities" that is filled with fun and engaging games to play at your parties. It is available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I receive the party games via email instead of purchasing a book?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the party games via email. The book is a physical product that you can reference and use at any time, even if you do not have access to email. It also makes a great addition to your Pampered Chef party supplies.

3. Are the party games suitable for all ages?

Yes, our party games are designed to be fun and suitable for all ages. They can be easily adapted for younger children or enjoyed by adults. We also have a variety of games that cater to different interests and levels of difficulty.

4. Do I need to purchase the party games separately or are they included in my Pampered Chef starter kit?

The party games are not included in the standard Pampered Chef starter kit. However, you can purchase them separately as a helpful tool for planning and hosting successful parties.

5. Can I customize the party games to fit my specific party theme?

Yes, our party games are very versatile and can be easily customized to fit your specific party theme. You can add your own twists or variations to make the games more personalized and fun for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies