• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the White Tool Turnabout Being Discontinued? Latest Updates from Leadership!

In summary, the White Tool Turnabout is not currently being discontinued and there are no specific updates regarding the product. While the company is constantly working to improve their products, they cannot guarantee any changes to the White Tool Turnabout. The product is popular among both customers and consultants and can be purchased through a consultant or on the company's website.
Bexs50
is the white Tool Turnabout going to be discontinued or are they keeping the white one and adding the black one, too?? Sorry if I missed in the gazillion posts from leadership!!:eek:

The black one is replacing the white one.

Why can't they ever just offer both? GIVE PEOPLE CHOICES????

The redesigned it so I am assuming thats why its only black, its not juts becuase they changed the color, I HATE my white one and have been wanting a black one forever. I think nowadays with some many people having stainless steel appliances the black one will be more popular plus the white one gets so dirty.

I might even take this one out of my crate and use it in my kitchen! I have black appliances and black granite countertops so the white one totally clashes!

Last edited:
Oh I am getting the black. I just like when there is more than one color of anything. I could never use on my counter because of my PSYCHO organization craziness...I think it looks messy....I love it for the shows..bbut my counters have to be perfect and my drawers have to be perfectly organized. I know...crazy....

My director said also; that on the new one, the piece on the bottom that makes it turn is the same size as the TTA itself. So, it turns much better than the white one:)

1. Is the White Tool Turnabout being discontinued?

At this time, there are no plans to discontinue the White Tool Turnabout. Our leadership team is constantly evaluating our product line to ensure we are meeting the needs and preferences of our customers.

2. Can you provide any updates from leadership about the White Tool Turnabout?

Our leadership team is currently focused on launching new products and improving our current products. We do not have any specific updates regarding the White Tool Turnabout at this time.

3. Will there be any changes to the White Tool Turnabout in the future?

We are constantly working to improve and enhance our products. While we cannot guarantee any specific changes to the White Tool Turnabout, we are always open to feedback and suggestions from our customers.

4. Is the White Tool Turnabout a popular product within the company?

The White Tool Turnabout is a popular product among both our customers and our consultants. It offers convenience and versatility in the kitchen, making it a valuable tool for any cooking or baking needs.

5. How can I purchase the White Tool Turnabout?

You can purchase the White Tool Turnabout through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply search for the product and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies