• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Vs. Black Tool Turn-About

In summary, the white tool turn-about (in the outlet) and the black one in the current catalog have different compartments and bases, but there is no difference in how well they spin.
dancedivine
Hey, guys!

Is there any difference between the white tool turn-about (in the outlet) and the black one in the current catalog? I really would prefer the white one in my kitchen, so if there is no difference - I will definitely order the white one from the outlet...

Thanks for the info!!!

There is a difference- the white is not balanced the way the black is. I can overload one side of my black TTA and it still spins well vs the white doesn't. There is another thread on here about this....just search for it as I can't remember who or when it was. I'd say BLACK IS BEST! :)

That's too bad 'cuz I really want the white one! Black would just stand out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. :(

The compartments are also wider on the black one as well and it does spin much better than the white ones.

Don't get me wrong though. I loved the white one! I still use my old one in my office. Go for it!

dancedivine said:
That's too bad 'cuz I really want the white one! Black would just stand out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. :(

If you are going to use it yourself, get the white one. I still have my 2 in the kitchen...:). Also if you're crafty, you can make it look like a wedding cake & use it at Bridal Expos...HTH

smspamperedchef said:
The compartments are also wider on the black one as well and it does spin much better than the white ones.

Actually the compartments are exactly the same. The base and total supportable weight (well, and the color) are the only differences.

The black is waaaaaay better than the old white one because of the base (like Ann mentioned) and how it can hold so much more AND still spin! I know that black doesn't "go" with a lot of kitchens, but it's actually also a neutral, so it truly does go (even though it may not look like it!!!!)! I'm a freak, I know.....

If you're only getting one get the black so you can show it at shows - you want to take things they can get. If it's for your own home get what you want. The white one was awesome before the black one came out so why wouldn't it be awesome for your personal use?

When our products are revamped it doesn't make the old ones useless.

I have both in my kitchen, my white one doesn't spin, but it does its job holding things. I overloaded my black one, and couldn't pull something out without 20 other things coming out too, so I dug my white one out of storage. I wouldn't take it to any shows, but I'd use it at home.

I only have the white one and it has been incredibly abused by the grandkids pulling it onto the kitchen floor, etc. Like a timex, it keeps on spinning! Never any problems with it spinning even when very overloaded. I love it but may buy the black one for shows, someday.

the white one gets dirty very easily and never looked clean for me. I much prefer the black one.

I love my black one, but I did purchase the white one from the outlet for my kids craft stuff... at first it didn't spin good at all, so my DH took it apart and sprayed it with lubricant and it works like a charm now. Happy to have both! Might even order another tote for my white one to take crafts on the road!

wow, I like the idea about the bridal fairs and shows.

What would you put in it at the shows though? with it looking like a cake I mean?

Ok, so the issue is the spinning....? The white doesn't spin well & the black one spins like a charm. Got it! Hmmmmm... If I earn enough in Pampered Chef dollars, I might buy one of each. We'll see!

I just ordered 2 off the outlet for my craft supplies. I might even decoupage them so they feel extra crafty :)

Symara said:
wow, I like the idea about the bridal fairs and shows.

What would you put in it at the shows though? with it looking like a cake I mean?

Let me see If I can upload my pics....

1. What is the difference between the white and black Tool Turn-About?

The white and black Tool Turn-About are both rotating storage units designed to hold kitchen tools. The main difference between the two is the color and material. The white Tool Turn-About is made of plastic while the black one is made of wood. The white one also has a slightly larger capacity and can hold up to 13 kitchen tools, while the black one can hold up to 8 tools.

2. Can the Tool Turn-About be used for other purposes besides storing kitchen tools?

Yes, the Tool Turn-About can also be used to store and organize office supplies, crafting materials, or other small household items. Its rotating design makes it easy to access and find items quickly.

3. Is the Tool Turn-About dishwasher safe?

No, the Tool Turn-About is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before use.

4. How do I assemble the Tool Turn-About?

The Tool Turn-About comes with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Simply stack the base, middle, and top sections and twist to secure them in place. Make sure all pieces are securely connected before placing kitchen tools inside.

5. Can the Tool Turn-About be used for heavy or oversized kitchen tools?

The Tool Turn-About is designed to hold standard-sized kitchen tools. It is not recommended for heavy or oversized tools, as it may affect its stability and cause damage. It is best to use the Tool Turn-About for lighter and smaller kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janedee
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kdietrich