1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can the Tool Turn-About go in dishwasher?

1. Has anyone tried sticking their Tool Turn-About in the dishwasher (top rack, of course)? Mine's the old white one and it looks kind of yucky. Just curious if anyone had experience with this...

Thanks!

~Katherine

Jul 25, 2009
  2. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

I was thinking about doing this with my black one and I had to dis-assemble it and so I wiped it out really good with clorox wipes and it looks good.

Jul 25, 2009
  3. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I run my TTA thru the DW every few months. Did it with my white one and do it with my black one. Top rack only and air dry, not heat dry.

Jul 25, 2009
  4. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

I put mine in the dishwasher (after dissasembling) and it worked out fine.

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Just be careful when you disassemble...sometimes those little balls on the track get away! :D Mine did at least (white one I think?)

Jul 25, 2009
  6. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I just washed my old white one this past week in the DW. I did it on top shelf as one whole unit as I had no clue it disassembled until I just read this thread. OMG so cool! Thanks! (also magic eraser works really well on the outside of the white one for quick cleaning). Cannot comment on black one as I just got it for my shows but use the old white ones in my kitchen.

Jul 25, 2009
  7. Thanks everyone! I ended up tossing it in the top rack of the dishwasher (with the heated dry turned OFF), and it came out squeaky clean! Thanks!

Jul 26, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted