• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Time on This Sitr\E Messed up for You Too??

In summary, the time on the site is currently experiencing technical difficulties and our team is working to resolve the issue. The incorrect time is due to a technical problem and our team is actively working on fixing it. Despite the incorrect time, you can still place an order and will not be charged the wrong price for products. Our team apologizes for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause and we hope to have the issue resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.
gingertannery
Gold Member
It is 10:32 here and my post will say it is 12:32?? What's up. Just a little distracting.... It makes it hard to tell how old other posts are. Just wondering if anyone else's is doing the same. It messed up when the time changed.

I believe it posts as Pacific Time. I'm in California and the time is right on for me. I believe you're 2 hours time difference from us...so that makes sense.

Wait...if that was right...then the time would post 2 hours earlier, right? Hmmmmmm

Check your settings in your profile. What time zone are you set to?By setting the profile time zone, you should see the posts time stamped with your current time zone so you won't have to add or subtract hours

myinnerchef said:
Check your settings in your profile. What time zone are you set to?

By setting the profile time zone, you should see the posts time stamped with your current time zone so you won't have to add or subtract hours

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was going absolutely insane and had no idea how to fix it. I was set for London time - I WISH I were in London but for now I'm stuck in Jersey.:yuck:

Thank you.. I was in Lima... I hope I had fun there lol Back in Texas now!!

Related to Is the Time on This Sitr\E Messed up for You Too??

1. Is the time on this site messed up for you too?

Yes, it seems that the time on the site is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Our team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it as soon as possible.

2. Why is the time on this site wrong?

The incorrect time on the site is due to a technical issue. Our team is aware of the problem and is working to fix it as soon as possible.

3. When will the time on the site be fixed?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is actively working on resolving the issue and we hope to have it fixed soon. Thank you for your patience.

4. Can I still place an order even though the time is wrong?

Yes, you can still place an order on our site even though the time may be incorrect. We apologize for any confusion this may cause.

5. Will I be charged the wrong price due to the incorrect time on the site?

No, the incorrect time on the site should not affect the prices of our products. Rest assured that you will be charged the correct amount for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies