• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Large Grooved Cutting Board Durable?

In summary, The Large Grooved Cutting Board measures 20 inches by 14 inches and is dishwasher safe. It can be used for all types of food, including meat and vegetables, and is made of durable bamboo. It also features non-slip feet for added safety.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Has anyone had their silicone grips start to peel off? I've had this for about 1.5 months, and went to take it out of the sink to put it away, and noticed the silicone was spliting at the seam, and so I ran my finger along it and it goes the whole length of the cutting board.

I've had trouble or issues with almost everything in my kit, or that I've ordered. And because I didn't own any PC items before I joined it's taken me some time to A)figure out that things aren't right with a certain item. and/or B) just after 30 days is when something will break, peel, crack or whatever...

I have 3 items I'm already returning for new ones, AT MY EXPENSE and they came from my kit and the supply order form. I can't keep this up-it's starting to cost a lot of money... any suggestions?

I'm not even sure if the company is aware of this issue.I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your silicone grips. It sounds like the adhesive is not strong enough, and it may be a manufacturing issue. Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions for how to avoid the cost of returning items, but I would recommend contacting the company to explain the issue and see if they can offer a solution.

I am going to call HO, but I'm just so frustrated with the quality of my products...I'm hoping this is a fluke, but I don't want to wait 30 days to find out if this is something I need to return or just deal with...Thanks for letting me vent! I'm just very frustrated with the quality of products, and I'm not sure if it's just me, or if others have had similar experiences.

1. What are the dimensions of the Large Grooved Cutting Board?

The Large Grooved Cutting Board measures 20 inches by 14 inches, providing ample space for all of your food prep needs.

2. Is the Large Grooved Cutting Board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Grooved Cutting Board is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with soap and warm water to prolong the life of the board.

3. Can I use the Large Grooved Cutting Board for both meat and vegetables?

Yes, the Large Grooved Cutting Board is perfect for all types of food, including meat, vegetables, fruits, and more. The grooves along the edges help to catch any juices from meat, making it a versatile board for all your cooking needs.

4. What is the Large Grooved Cutting Board made of?

The Large Grooved Cutting Board is made of durable and sustainable bamboo, known for its strength and resistance to bacteria. This makes it a great choice for a cutting board that will last for years to come.

5. Does the Large Grooved Cutting Board have non-slip feet?

Yes, the Large Grooved Cutting Board features non-slip feet on each corner to keep the board steady while you chop and slice. This ensures your safety and helps to prevent any accidents in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kristen