• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Chicken Holiday Wreath a Good 1?

In summary, the Chicken Holiday Wreath is a simple and customizable dish that can be assembled in less than 30 minutes. It makes about 8 servings and can be easily doubled for a larger crowd. The dish can also be made in advance and is a healthier option compared to traditional holiday dishes. With its lean chicken, fresh vegetables, and potential for gluten-free or low carb options, it's a creative way to add more veggies to your holiday menu.
heat123
Silver Member
It sounded yummy but wondered if anyone else has made it? Perfect for the holidays coming up! :rolleyes:

yes, it is very good! I highly recommend it!

thanks I will try it!Does it taste similar to the chicken and brocolli ring? I noticed the only difference with them was one called for mayo and dill seasing and this one calls for cream of chicken which sounded better to me.
Maybe I will try that one next!

thanks!

I like it better, but I'm not a big dill fan, which is probably why!

Hi there! I have actually made this dish before and it was a huge hit at my holiday party. The flavors are perfect for the season and it's a great option for a crowd. I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know if you have any other questions about the recipe. Happy cooking! :)

1. Is the Chicken Holiday Wreath easy to make?

Yes, the Chicken Holiday Wreath is very simple to make and comes with easy-to-follow instructions. It only requires a few ingredients and can be assembled in less than 30 minutes.

2. Can I customize the ingredients in the Chicken Holiday Wreath?

Absolutely! The beauty of the Chicken Holiday Wreath is that you can customize the ingredients to your liking. You can use different types of cheese, add in extra veggies, or even substitute the chicken for a vegetarian option.

3. How many servings does the Chicken Holiday Wreath make?

The Chicken Holiday Wreath makes about 8 servings, making it the perfect dish for a small holiday gathering or as a main course for a family dinner. You can also easily double the recipe for a larger crowd.

4. Can I make the Chicken Holiday Wreath in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Holiday Wreath ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator before baking. This is a great option for busy holiday meal prep. Just make sure to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if cooking it straight from the fridge.

5. Is the Chicken Holiday Wreath a healthy option?

Yes, the Chicken Holiday Wreath is a healthier alternative to traditional holiday dishes. It is made with lean chicken breast, fresh vegetables, and can easily be made gluten-free or low carb. Plus, it's a fun and creative way to incorporate more vegetables into your holiday menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
floccies
  • krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • floccies