• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken & Broccoli Wreath Help Needed

In summary, the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath can be made by preheating the oven to 375 degrees and forming a ring with crescent dough, filling it with a mixture of cooked chicken, steamed broccoli, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese, and baking it for 20-25 minutes. Frozen broccoli can be used, or fresh broccoli that has been steamed or boiled. Alternatives to cream cheese include mayonnaise, sour cream, or Greek yogurt. The dish can be made ahead of time and served as a main dish or appetizer with a side salad or dipping sauces.
floccies
300 degrees and 25 minutes

The dough is raw in the middle -- but fine on the top and outside.

What do I need to do differently? What Temp and Time do you use? Could I have overfilled? Made the wreath too small? I am making this by request Wednesday night.

This is the version with water chestnuts and cream of mushroom soup. Very Yummy but my husband got up and microwaved his because of the "raw dough".

For the broccoli ham ring it is 350 degrees not 300...I wonder if his one is that too?

I can't get my hosts away from this ring but it is a great show recipe. The chic broccoli ring is supposed to bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Some of the hosts ovens are faster/slower than others so after 25 minutes, take a peek and if it's not medium golden on the top, it's not done. Tell hubby, microwaving will only make it soggier.

Oh, by the way, you may need extra time for the mush soup version, which I just re-read was in yours. Sorry. I was giving you advice on the standard chicken broccoli ring without the soup and water chestnuts. Is there mayo in the one you make with the soup?

Looked it up - 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. 300 would have left it undercooked. - hope that helps!

I always do my rings/wreaths/braids at 375 for 15-18 minutes

1. How do I make the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath?

To make the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath, you will need to preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, unroll a can of crescent dough onto a baking sheet, forming a ring with the pointed ends facing outward. In a large bowl, mix together cooked and shredded chicken, steamed broccoli, cream cheese, and shredded cheddar cheese. Spoon this mixture onto the crescent dough, leaving about an inch of space around the edges. Next, bring the pointed ends of the dough towards the center, covering the filling. Brush the top with an egg wash and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.

2. Can I use frozen broccoli for the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for this recipe. Simply cook the frozen broccoli according to package instructions before mixing it with the other ingredients. You can also use fresh broccoli that has been steamed or boiled until it is tender.

3. What can I substitute for cream cheese in the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath?

If you do not have cream cheese or do not like the taste, you can substitute it with mayonnaise, sour cream, or Greek yogurt. These alternatives will still provide a creamy and tangy flavor to the dish.

4. Can I make the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath ahead of time. Prepare the wreath as instructed and cover it with plastic wrap or foil. Store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When you are ready to bake it, remove the plastic wrap or foil and brush the top with an egg wash before baking.

5. What can I serve with the Chicken & Broccoli Wreath?

The Chicken & Broccoli Wreath can be served as a main dish with a side salad or roasted vegetables. It can also be served as an appetizer or party snack, in which case it pairs well with a variety of dipping sauces such as ranch, honey mustard, or barbecue sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • lindseystar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • dannyzmom