• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

15' Round Stone Crecent Roll Chicken Wreath Recipie Search

In summary, to prepare the chicken for the 15' Round Stone Crescent Roll Chicken Wreath recipe, you will need to cook and shred two chicken breasts. You can use pre-made crescent roll dough for this recipe, following the instructions on the package for baking time and temperature. The recipe typically takes 25-30 minutes to bake, but may vary depending on your oven. You can substitute the chicken with other types of protein and make the wreath ahead of time by assembling it and refrigerating it until ready to bake. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent drying out.
cheftheresa
15' Round stone crecent roll chicken wreath recipie search HELP:) Hi everyone! HELPI went to a show with my recruiter the other night and the host made a Pampered Chef recipie that I loved! I cant seem to find it though and my recruiter isnt home at the moment. I really want to make it for dinner tonight for some practice at it. If anyone can help me that would be wonderul!

She used the 15' Round baking stone, and lined crecent rolls up around it. I think there was chicken, and i know it had tomatoes, and parmashan [sp] cheese. When it is foled up it looks like a wreath, with the center out and everything. It baked for i believe 20 min. If anyone knows what book its in, if its on the website, or any other way i could obtain it, it would be creatly apreciated!

Thanks again,
Theresa

Last edited:
Theresa,

You might be able to find the one you want in All The Best. There is a chicken club filling that it might be. There is also the Florentine Chicken Ring in the Stoneware Sensations that it might be.

I don't know if these are it!

There is a lemon herb chicken ring in the Season Best summer/spring 2005.

1. How do I prepare the chicken for the 15' Round Stone Crescent Roll Chicken Wreath recipe?

To prepare the chicken, you will need to cook and shred two chicken breasts. You can do this by boiling them for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked, then using two forks to shred the meat.

2. Can I use pre-made crescent roll dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made crescent roll dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking time and temperature.

3. How long does the 15' Round Stone Crescent Roll Chicken Wreath take to bake?

The recipe typically takes 25-30 minutes to bake in the oven. However, the baking time may vary depending on your oven, so it's best to check on it periodically to avoid overcooking.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with another type of protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with other types of protein such as turkey, ham, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to cook and shred the protein before adding it to the wreath.

5. Can I make the 15' Round Stone Crescent Roll Chicken Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the wreath ahead of time and refrigerate it until you're ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefpatti13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Andreamd8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • cincychef