• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess still available for submission without a code?

In summary, the show won't let you turn it in and says that the bamboo bowl is no longer available. You should submit the show and hope that they will add the bowl.
crissy11
Gold Member
I am trying to turn in a show and it won't let me and says that the bamboo bowl is no longer available... I just got my two in the mail yesterday from sell a thon and director's package. I have not read anywhere about it not being available anymore..
Should I just submit the show and hope that they will add the bowl. I will have to remove it to send it.

Can you wait until Monday to submit the show? Call HO to find out what is going on.

Hmm, that's odd, I have not heard anything about that.. I would wait to talk to HO monday if you can!

Try closing your P3 program and reopening it. Maybe it'll work for you then. Or if you use PP do a program update then a product update.

Sometimes there's just a little glitch that will cause issues.

...if that doesn't work I would call HO on Monday.

Oh, wait... are you sure your host has at least $550 in guest sales and it's dated as an August show? (Elementary, I know but we all have made simple duh mistakes).

My director had this problem last night as we were talking on the phone. She called HO and emailed me with what they said. You don't have to put anything down for the hostess to get the bowl. It automatically ships if their show is $550 or above. No number necessary.

darlinclem said:
My director had this problem last night as we were talking on the phone. She called HO and emailed me with what they said. You don't have to put anything down for the hostess to get the bowl. It automatically ships if their show is $550 or above. No number necessary.

Ditto! I received the same answer from HO when the exact same thing happened to me last night! No need to worry!

ok that is good. her show is over $700. YEAH!!!
and counts for August....

I have a show from tonight with $700 in sales and I'm getting the same message about the bamboo bowl not being available too. I was wondering what is going on.:confused:

Just a quick question. I have a co-host who is supposed to get the bamboo bowl for the show. I put the number in on her order. her order is going to a different state than the host. Will my co-host still get the bowl with her order?

darlinclem said:

I too, searched everywhere and couldn't find a number for the free item. I assumed it would ship free like some items have in the past. Good to know!

The other day I entered the # for the bamboo bowl on the host's order (you can find it if you look it up by price for items that are $0.00. Well, my show didn't show on the IPT and it just said received on shipment status. Well, I called HO and they said it isn't supposed to be added as they don't give us an item #. (well, technically they don't and technically they did if you look it up like me!) So, basically my show was on hold but noone told me, so they removed the bowl that I entered since it automatically ships he says. Well, guess what happened??? My host got TWO!!!

Hmm, that's strange. I did enter my bowl for my fist host under "host only" selection and there was the bowl. I forget if it had a # to it?? But will see if it was shipped? It shipped to me and I will go through it today. It was never put on hold though?

smspamperedchef said:
The other day I entered the # for the bamboo bowl on the host's order (you can find it if you look it up by price for items that are $0.00. Well, my show didn't show on the IPT and it just said received on shipment status. Well, I called HO and they said it isn't supposed to be added as they don't give us an item #. (well, technically they don't and technically they did if you look it up like me!) So, basically my show was on hold but noone told me, so they removed the bowl that I entered since it automatically ships he says. Well, guess what happened??? My host got TWO!!!

Hmm...wonder if that's why the show I just submitted is on hold. It's showing $0.00 in my IPT but no notification of a declined card. Hmm...

P3 wouldn't even let me submit the show with that HQ23 (or whatever #) on it. The tech guy told me to take it off and the red dot went away and I was able to submit the show.

That is what I done also. Just deleted it.

straitfan said:
P3 wouldn't even let me submit the show with that HQ23 (or whatever #) on it. The tech guy told me to take it off and the red dot went away and I was able to submit the show.

The problem I see with doing this is...it will not be on their receipt for warranty purposes.

I'm waiting until tomorrow to send in a $1,000+, 800+ and 700+ show ~ hoping they resolve it soon.

It won't be on their receipt, but it will be on their packing slip so if there is a problem you will have the date and show number. Since it is an auto ship that is all you should need. We don't get a receipt for SAT products, but if their is a problem with the products during the warrantee period we can still get them replaced. I would think it would basically work the same way...or at least I hope it would.

So just to confirm...I do NOT need to enter in a number for the bowl? I just switched to P3 yesterday. Earlier in the month when I submitted an order from PP I DID use the number. Now I am not seeing an option to do so on P3.

I get nervous submitting a show without the code... but, I am sure it goes through fine.
No Code.... the bowl gets to the host who qualifies automatically.

1. What is the size of the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess?

The Bamboo Bowl for Hostess measures 10 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for serving large salads, pasta dishes, or even as a decorative fruit bowl.

2. Is the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

3. Can I use the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess in the microwave?

No, the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess is not microwave safe. It is made from natural bamboo material and can crack or warp when exposed to high heat.

4. How do I care for the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess?

To keep your Bamboo Bowl for Hostess looking its best, hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it immediately. Avoid soaking it in water or using abrasive cleaners as it can damage the bamboo.

5. Can I use the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess for hot foods?

Yes, the Bamboo Bowl for Hostess is suitable for both hot and cold foods. It is also great for serving soups, stews, and other hot dishes at dinner parties or gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sluna75
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • cochef