• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Bag's Strap Falling Off a Common Issue?

Hi Linda,I'm having the same problem! It worked fine for the first week but now if I don't hold the straps, they fall off my shoulders. Not complaining b/c I still love it! :pI submitted mine on the 4th and it still says "processing" on the product adjustment page. Has anyone else had this problem? Mine didn't even show up on the product adjustment page. My hurry is I wanted to show it at the meeting tomorrow night so it could encourage our team.Mine didn't even show up on the product adjustment page. My hurry is I wanted to show it at the meeting tomorrow night so it could encourage our
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Has anyone received yours yet? I submitted both shows on the 4th and it doesn't even show up on the product adjustment page. My hurry is I wanted to show it at the meeting tomorrow night so it could encourage our team.

Just curious. TIA!

I heard there was a bit of a delay on them, so not sure when we are getting them, I can't wait!!!!!!!!

I got mine today! SO CUTE!!! Love it!

One of my shows is on hold due to declined card. UGH! I wont' get teh tote til I get this resolved. I have left two messages for the customer and emailed her with no response. Waah!!!!

Oh no!! Dont stress, u'll get it worked out!

Just after I posted this, she called me! Her purse was stolen and she had to cancel her cards, so now I have a new one AND a date for her show! :)

I didn't get my second show submitted until yesterday - I love that tote and can't wait to get it!

DebbieJ said:
Just after I posted this, she called me! Her purse was stolen and she had to cancel her cards, so now I have a new one AND a date for her show! :)

WAHOOOO!!!!!! :party:

My second May party turned into a dud! She could only get $95 in orders (most of the $ amount was from her personal order:() I just don't get it. Anyway, I will miss the tote, but I too am "toted" out!!

got my tote today, it's soooooo nice!!

Love---love love mine--

I got mine yesterday & LOVE it :)

Mine arrived yesterday - it's ADORABLE!!!

Hey guys, if you can figure it out...what is the turn around time from when you submitted your 2nd show?

MY 2nd one was the 3rd-

My 2nd was submitted on the 4th.

Thanks guys~you da bomb :)

I'm so bummed!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Here's an email I just got:

Dear Consultant,

Congratulations on earning the Help Whip Cancer Tote by holding and submitting at least two Shows May 1–15! We had a much higher than anticipated number of Shows submitted on May 15, the last day of the promotion. As a result, we unfortunately do not have enough totes at this time to ship to all achievers.

We are working very closely with the supplier to produce additional inventory as quickly as possible, and anticipate that your tote will ship within a month. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We realize that this is disappointing news. As a token of our appreciation for your patience, we will be sending you a free pack of Help Whip Cancer pins. Use these pins to promote the Help Whip Cancer campaign through the end of May. The stylish tote bag can be used throughout the year to promote your business!

Thank you for your support of the Help Whip Cancer campaign.

The Pampered Chef

I just got it too... guess that's my sign that I don't need another PC tote!!!!

That really stinks. I'm sorry ladies. :cool:

they will have them we just super dupered there expectations----maybe a month behind---its worth the wait and hey--those that had there shows in early---got them on time----its all good-

That stinks! I submitted my 2nd show on the 6th, but finally got a declined card resolved this week, so I'm guessing mine is behind.

Oh, and I'd much rather have PC dollars than HWC pins. None of my customers care about the pins, unfortunately.

Oh, that stinks! Hopefully they will catch-up soon. It's a nice bag and I love all the pockets, but I just can't keep the strap on my shoulder - it's starting to annoy me :( and I really like the bag!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, that stinks! Hopefully they will catch-up soon. It's a nice bag and I love all the pockets, but I just can't keep the strap on my shoulder - it's starting to annoy me :( and I really like the bag!

Linda, I'm having the same problem! It worked fine for the first week but now if I don't hold the straps, they fall off my shoulders. Not complaining b/c I still love it! :p

Related to Is the Bag's Strap Falling Off a Common Issue?

1. When can I expect my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive in 1-2 business days.

2. How can I track my order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order on our website or with the carrier directly.

3. My order hasn't arrived yet, what should I do?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to locate your package and provide updates on its status.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. What should I do if my order arrives damaged?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We may ask for photos or other documentation to file a claim with the carrier. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for your damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • chefmoseley