• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Customer Care and Follow-Up Calls Count in the 3-2-1 Formula for Success?

In summary, the 3-2-1 Formula for Success is a simple and effective approach to achieving goals. It involves starting 3 things, stopping 2 things, and continuing 1 thing to reach a desired outcome. This formula can be applied to any aspect of life, including both short-term and long-term goals. Examples of using the formula include improving health and wellness and achieving financial stability. To get started, identify a goal and create a plan with 3 things to start, 2 things to stop, and 1 thing to continue, regularly reviewing and adjusting it as needed.
wickednoodle
I have a question regarding the three calls a day...

Do the customer care calls, host follow-up calls, etc. count toward this, or are the three contacts supposed to be new people that you haven't spoken with before?

I realize I can choose to make the formula into whatever works best for me, but I'd prefer to use the advice of those that came before me; no sense reinventing the wheel!

Thanks!

To me host coaching does not count, but all other calls do! THREE LIVE PEOPLE! No answering machines!

I count host coaching, only if during the call I am also talking to them about the opportunity. If I have a conversation with them about becoming a consultant, I count it. If I don't, then it doesn't count.

I also count people at my shows as contacts, and also other people I talk to in person. (like today, I am supposed to help with DS's Valentine Party at school - if I make contact with anyone there and talk about hosting etc....I will count that as a contact.)

A good day for me is when I can make all of my contacts in person, and don't have to use the phone.:D

My 3-2-1 is like Deb's. I don't count host coaching or pre-arranged recruiting interviews, but I do count every other live person I talk to about PC. Voice mails and dead people don't count.

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

I count e-mail too but only if I have received a response of some kind. For instance, if I send the e-mail to 20 people and 3 respond, I only count 3.

What is the 3-2-1 Formula for Success?

The 3-2-1 Formula for Success is a simple and effective approach to achieving your goals. It stands for 3 things you should start doing, 2 things you should stop doing, and 1 thing you should continue doing to reach your desired outcome.

How can I apply the 3-2-1 Formula for Success in my daily life?

The 3-2-1 Formula for Success can be applied to any aspect of your life, whether it's personal or professional. Identify the goal you want to achieve and then think of 3 things you can start doing to move towards it, 2 things you should stop doing that may be hindering your progress, and 1 thing you should continue doing that is already helping you towards your goal.

Can the 3-2-1 Formula for Success be used for long-term goals?

Yes, the 3-2-1 Formula for Success can be applied to both short-term and long-term goals. However, for long-term goals, it is important to regularly reassess and adjust your 3-2-1 plan as needed to ensure you are still on track towards your goal.

What are some examples of the 3-2-1 Formula for Success in action?

Some examples of applying the 3-2-1 Formula for Success include starting to exercise regularly, cutting out unhealthy habits, and continuing to prioritize self-care to reach a goal of improving overall health and wellness. Another example could be starting to save money, stopping unnecessary spending habits, and continuing to stick to a budget to reach a goal of financial stability.

How can I get started with the 3-2-1 Formula for Success?

To get started with the 3-2-1 Formula for Success, first identify a specific goal you want to achieve. Then, think of 3 things you can start doing, 2 things you should stop doing, and 1 thing you should continue doing to help you reach that goal. Write down your plan and regularly review and adjust it as needed to stay on track towards your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbachen
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe