• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Taking a Mega Bus to Niagara Falls the Ultimate Budget-Friendly Adventure?

I am just happy to be going and not having to worry about anything. Plus we will have a ton of fun! Exactly!! I don't need all the extras. I am just happy to be going and not having to worry about anything. Plus we will have a ton of fun!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just booked our Mega Bus tickets to Niagara Falls - makes me really excited and wish it would hurry up and be the end of April already!

Are you going with the HO tour or on your own?

@The Kitchen Guy: Thanks for the laugh this morning! I had forgotten about that "bit"!! I used to watch the 3 Stooges as a kid at the neighbors after school every day (I wasn't allowed to watch it at my house). Brought back some great memories!!!

flemings99 said:
Are you going with the HO tour or on your own?

On my own! Most of the trips including the one HO is booking through include vineyard tours and such, those just don't appeal to me. We are taking the Mega Bus down there and back. We got two round trip tickets for $68. We also considered the Go Bus or Go Train out of Toronto but you cannot prepurchase tickets, you just go and get them sort of like a regular bus. I like to be in control so I chose to order now through mega bus.

wadesgirl said:
On my own! Most of the trips including the one HO is booking through include vineyard tours and such, those just don't appeal to me. We are taking the Mega Bus down there and back. We got two round trip tickets for $68. We also considered the Go Bus or Go Train out of Toronto but you cannot prepurchase tickets, you just go and get them sort of like a regular bus. I like to be in control so I chose to order now through mega bus.

:thumbup: Nice + you are saving a ton of $$$.

flemings99 said:
:thumbup: Nice + you are saving a ton of $$$.

Exactly!! I don't need all the extras.

Related to Is Taking a Mega Bus to Niagara Falls the Ultimate Budget-Friendly Adventure?

What is "Getting Excited About Toronto!"?

"Getting Excited About Toronto!" is a fun and interactive cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases the flavors and cuisine of Toronto. It is a great opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques while also experiencing the vibrant culture of Toronto.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend this class?

No cooking experience is necessary to attend "Getting Excited About Toronto!" Our experienced Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through the recipes and offer helpful tips and tricks along the way. All skill levels are welcome!

What types of dishes will be featured in the class?

The class will feature a variety of dishes that represent the diverse culinary scene of Toronto. This may include dishes such as poutine, peameal bacon sandwiches, butter tarts, and other popular Toronto delicacies.

Will there be opportunities to taste the dishes?

Yes, there will be plenty of opportunities to taste the dishes throughout the class. We encourage everyone to taste and savor the flavors of Toronto as we cook together.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the class?

Yes, there will be a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the class. Our consultants will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect tools and gadgets to enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies