• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Traveled on Mega Bus to Conference???

When you say shopping, do you mean "conference" shopping, like from the vendors, surprise packs and business materials, or do you mean Michigan Avenue shopping? Because you can use the boxes from the surprise packs to ship home Conference stuff. And then you don't need room in your suitcase.I meant conference shopping. I think you can do some of that shopping while on the bus, but you might want to bring a bag to store any purchases you make.
TammyJo
Our group is planning on getting tickets to ride the Mega Bus from Cincinnatti to Chicago which cost around $30 for the round trip and I am wondering if anyone has ever rode with this bus line before and if you have what do you think of it?

You can go to megabus.com and check it out because it travels from alot of different cities to Chicago everyday at a very cheap price.

I hope it is a good way to go!!!

Do a search on here for Megabus. I'm sure I've see this in a thread recently. I have friends in Louisville that are planning on riding up for Wave 3. I just wish it traveled from ATLANTA to Chicago!! So cheap! Sounds like a great deal!

I took it from Detroit last year. It was fine, although the particular bus we had on the way to Chicago didn't have any air conditioning (and the driver kept giving us excuses and didn't admit that it was broken until we hit Illinois). For the price, you can't beat it!It's about a 5 hour drive from Detroit to Chicago, and that's how long it took on the bus. It did stop about halfway for 20 minutes or so at a truck stop with a fast food restaurant (and a rest room!).My cluster just got our tix this weekend, because we wanted the cheapies. Don't know if you knew this, but they have cheaper tix on each route, and the first purchasers get them.

I checked into it and it was a great deal but they only allow you one suitcase which doesn't allow for shopping!!! Do you have to have transportation from where the bus drops you off to your hotel room and then the reverse.

The Megabus lets off in Chicago at Union Station, which is only a short cab ride to the official hotels. We usually pile 4 consultants in one cab, so it's only a couple of bucks each, even with a tip for the driver.

When you say shopping, do you mean "conference" shopping, like from the vendors, surprise packs and business materials, or do you mean Michigan Avenue shopping? Because you can use the boxes from the surprise packs to ship home Conference stuff. And then you don't need room in your suitcase.

Michigan Ave. shopping is the best!!!!:)

Related to Has Anyone Traveled on Mega Bus to Conference???

1. Is Mega Bus a reliable mode of transportation?

Yes, Mega Bus is a reputable and reliable transportation option. They have been in operation since 2006 and have received numerous positive reviews from customers.

2. How much does it cost to travel on Mega Bus to a conference?

The cost of traveling on Mega Bus to a conference will vary depending on your departure location and the date of your trip. However, Mega Bus often offers affordable ticket prices and discounts for early bookings.

3. Are there any amenities on Mega Bus for conference travelers?

Yes, Mega Bus offers amenities such as free WiFi, power outlets, and reclining seats for a comfortable and convenient journey to your conference destination.

4. Can I bring luggage on Mega Bus for a conference trip?

Yes, Mega Bus allows passengers to bring one piece of luggage for free, as well as a carry-on bag. Additional luggage may incur a fee.

5. How early should I arrive at the Mega Bus station for a conference trip?

We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This will give you enough time to check in and board the bus without feeling rushed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sammylld
  • esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies