• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Cookware Still on Backorder? - CC Info

In summary, if you have questions about the availability of your backordered cookware, the best way to find out is to contact our customer service team. They can give you an estimated delivery time and help you cancel your order if needed. You can still use your credit card for a backordered item and we do not offer backordering for items that are currently out of stock.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Is this still on back order? I just sold my first set of cookware yesterday at a show and I wasn't sure on this. Where can I find out on CC if this is still on backorder? Thanks!

If you're on the Shipment Status screen, click the "backorder status" link on the right side of the screen.

Hi there! Congrats on your first sale! To check if a product is still on backorder, you can usually find that information on the product page on the company's website. You can also try reaching out to their customer service team for more specific and up-to-date information. Hope this helps!

Related to Is My Cookware Still on Backorder? - CC Info

1. Is my cookware still on backorder?

The best way to check if your cookware is still on backorder is to contact our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on the availability of your desired product.

2. How long will it take for my backordered cookware to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for backordered cookware can vary depending on the specific product and current demand. Our customer service team will be able to give you an estimated delivery date once you provide them with your order information.

3. Can I cancel my backordered cookware?

If your cookware is on backorder, you may be able to cancel your order. However, this will depend on the stage of the backorder process and whether the item has already been shipped. Contact our customer service team for assistance with cancelling your order.

4. Can I still use my credit card information for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still use your credit card information for a backordered item. Your credit card will not be charged until the item is shipped to you.

5. Can I backorder an item that is currently out of stock?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to backorder items that are currently out of stock. Please check back on our website or contact our customer service team to be notified when the item is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • chefani