• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is LMAD Accessible? - A Guide to Finding It

In summary, to access LMAD, one must join the group on Yahoo. It is a group for buying and selling PC items called Let's Make A Deal (lmad). Unfortunately, a member named Ellen Diehl recently passed away from cancer and everyone is sending cards to her family. There was some confusion about her name being Yvonne Peterson, but it was actually Yvonne who was sending out the messages. There was also a discussion about another Yvonne Peterson in the group. In addition, the conversation veered off topic to discuss Ellen's passing and information about her wake and funeral. There was also a mention of seeing someone's name in the February CNs.
anniez
Can someone tell me how to access LMAD?

Ann

That is a loop on yahoo - you have to join the group. I'll look for a link...

It's a yahoo group for buying and selling PC items. It's called Let's Make A Deal (lmad),

Here's the link:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/?yguid=195997307

Ok, forget that - Kristin got it...

Pass awayI am a member and got an email today about another member passing away on LMAD. It's sad but I think it was cancer. Everyone is sending cards to her family, I was never on LMAD so I didn't know her. I joined a long time ago and only went on there like twice. I am addicted to Chef success! :eek: But in case anyone one else knew her, I think her name was Yvonne Peterson.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I am a member and got an email today about another member passing away on LMAD. It's sad but I think it was cancer. Everyone is sending cards to her family, I was never on LMAD so I didn't know her. I joined a long time ago and only went on there like twice. I am addicted to Chef success! :eek: But in case anyone one else knew her, I think her name was Yvonne Peterson.

Yikes - I think there is a Yvonne Peterson in my cluster...am going to look now...and checking that e-mail account.

DebbieSAChef said:
I am a member and got an email today about another member passing away on LMAD. It's sad but I think it was cancer. Everyone is sending cards to her family, I was never on LMAD so I didn't know her. I joined a long time ago and only went on there like twice. I am addicted to Chef success! :eek: But in case anyone one else knew her, I think her name was Yvonne Peterson.

It was Ellen Diehl who passed away and she lived in IL. I didn't know her either. Yvonne is from the LMAD group on yahoo who sent out the e-mails.

janetupnorth said:
Yikes - I think there is a Yvonne Peterson in my cluster...am going to look now...and checking that e-mail account.

No Yvonne is sending the messages - it is Ellen Diehl.

I don't think they'll mind my copying this here:
For those of you that didn't know Ellen, she used to help Kathy run
Kathyspcloop. I meet her one year in Chicago at National Conference.
She was a great friend, wife and mother. She will be truly missed.
Yvonne Peterson
Mike BrownGood morning,In case Scott does not have your telephone number, I'm afraid I have
some very sad news to report. Our dear friend Ellen passed away on
Monday afternoon during her liver transplant surgery. Apparently, her
heart gave out on the operating table. There will be a wake on
Saturday
(2/9) and Sunday (2/10) and the funeral will be on Monday (2/11). The
hours and address of the funeral home are below.Again, if this is the first you are hearing of this, I do apologize
for it being in an email, but it is the only way we know to contact
some of Ellen's many friends.Take care,
KimThe hours for the wake are 3:00-8:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
The funeral service will be at 10:00 am, at the funeral home.Mount Auburn Funeral Home
4101 South Oak Park Avenue
Stickney, IL 60402

It's very sad about Ellen's passing. To have to wait for a liver transplant and then only to have her heart give out. I got an e-mail with her home address too to send a sympathy card. You should have gotten that one too Janet.

pamperedharriet said:
It's very sad about Ellen's passing. To have to wait for a liver transplant and then only to have her heart give out. I got an e-mail with her home address too to send a sympathy card. You should have gotten that one too Janet.

Yes, just got that - I'll make a thread on this topic...

OopsYeah I got the wrong name, Yvonne was the person sending out the message.

Sorry Yvonne, I think I made alot of people nervous who know an Yvonne Peterson. Is there an Yvonne Peterson on here?

Thanks Janet for clearing that up.

Not to Hijack but........Debbie is that you in the Feb. CN's? It look like it under Advanced directors I think.:)

Related to Is LMAD Accessible? - A Guide to Finding It

What is LMAD?

LMAD stands for "Let's Make a Deal" and it is a popular game show that has been on air since 1963. The show involves contestants making deals with the host in order to win prizes.

How do I become a contestant on LMAD?

To become a contestant on LMAD, you must first submit an application on the show's official website. If you are selected, you will be contacted by the show's producers for an audition.

What types of deals are made on LMAD?

The deals made on LMAD can vary and can include anything from trading one item for another, answering trivia questions, or completing physical challenges.

Who is the host of LMAD?

The current host of LMAD is Wayne Brady, but the show has had various hosts throughout its history including Monty Hall, Bob Hilton, and Billy Bush.

How can I watch LMAD?

LMAD airs on weekdays on CBS. You can also watch full episodes on the CBS website or through various streaming services such as Hulu or Amazon Prime Video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
Admin Greg