• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Outlet Available through Consultants Corner?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Outlet is available both online and in stores and offers a variety of discounted products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. New products are added regularly, but availability may vary. Host Rewards and Consultant discounts cannot be used at the Outlet, but special deals and promotions, such as buy one, get one free offers and clearance sales, are often available.
lkspeir
through Consultants Corner? A fellow consultant told me that it is, but I'm not finding it. Am I just being blonde or is it really not accessible that way?

You are suppose to be able to place a personal order for the Outlet under the Samples Section, but I have not tried it.

I found it! Thank you so much!

Related to Is the Outlet Available through Consultants Corner?

Is the Outlet Available online or only in stores?

The Outlet is available both online and in stores. You can shop for discounted Pampered Chef products on our website or visit one of our Outlet locations.

What types of products can I find in the Outlet?

The Outlet offers a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The selection may vary by location and availability.

How often are new products added to the Outlet?

New products are added to the Outlet regularly, but the availability may vary. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest discounted products.

Can I use my Host Rewards or Consultant discount at the Outlet?

Unfortunately, Host Rewards and Consultant discounts cannot be applied to purchases made at the Outlet. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and Consultant commission on regular-priced products purchased through a consultant or online.

Are there any special deals or promotions at the Outlet?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions at the Outlet, such as buy one, get one free offers or clearance sales. These offers may vary by location and availability, so be sure to check with your local Outlet or our website for the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies