• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Tta Outlet: Exclusive for Consultants on Consultants Corner

In summary, the color of the TTA is cinnamon, and it is a consultant-only incentive item that was originally designed to be used in an office. It is a nice color, but is not as clean as white or as foreboding as the black. The toaster tongs and bamboo spatulas are my favorite items, and I bartered for both of them.
crissy11
Gold Member
wasn't sure if anyone has posted this or not but it is only on consultants corner for us.. not available for customers..

the description says the color is cinnamon.

how do you find the outlet in CC?

Maybe they are getting ready to update the outlet?? I noticed some other items on CC there but not on the outlet yet.

Woohoo - I LOVE the bamboo bundle! Those tongs are one of my favorites! :)

The TTA is cinnamon - a completely different color if one is expecting Cranberry. It was a consultant-only incentive item many years back (I think it was actually one of the first non-super starter bonuses I earned). It's a nice color to use in an office, because it doesn't get as dirty as white, but isn't as foreboding as the black. Please be aware, though, that it's the old TTA design that can't hold as much weight.

What is a TTA? :D

Never mind...I found out already :)

THe bamboo spatulas that are listed along with the toaster tongs are my fav! I bartered with all I had at conference to get the old tongs. I had a set and the ex kept them. I would take those 10x over the new ones and the old bamboo spatulas I have had for 11+ years and look fab...hold up MUCH better than the new ones (which seem to me like they are coated with bamboo...not as tough for long-term use).

I'm excited since I didn't know the outlet on CC ever had diff things than the regular outlet. Wahoo!

Actually it's all on our websites now.

they must be in the process of updating or forgot to update something - because when you click on "view all" in the outlet on the PWS, the bamboo and cinnamon TTA for example are not there...but if you go to the specific category (bamboo, kitchenware), they are.

esavvymom said:
they must be in the process of updating or forgot to update something - because when you click on "view all" in the outlet on the PWS, the bamboo and cinnamon TTA for example are not there...but if you go to the specific category (bamboo, kitchenware), they are.

Yeah, it's a little wonky at the moment...

esavvymom said:

I always click View All and they are there for me.

wadesgirl said:
I always click View All and they are there for me.

You must be SPECIAL! ;)

TTA is Tool Turn About. Yep, Anne I have that one too and really liked the color until they updated to the new black one and I could really fill that puppy up and it still turned! I got rid of two white ones and the cinnamon one I earned and replaced it with two black ones. And yes, if you are expecting it to match your cranberry stoneware - no way! It is reddish brown and not at all cranberry. In fact I remember putting the stoneware next to it and it actually clashes more than matches. Just does not look right together.

Related to Cranberry Tta Outlet: Exclusive for Consultants on Consultants Corner

What is Cranberry Tta in Outlet?

Cranberry Tta in Outlet is a delicious and versatile cranberry sauce that is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to any dish. Made with real cranberries and a blend of spices, it is the perfect addition to your holiday table or everyday meals.

What are the ingredients in Cranberry Tta in Outlet?

The main ingredients in Cranberry Tta in Outlet include cranberries, sugar, water, and a blend of spices including cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. It is also free of artificial colors and preservatives.

How do I use Cranberry Tta in Outlet?

Cranberry Tta in Outlet can be used in a variety of ways. It can be served as a traditional side dish for holiday meals, used as a spread on sandwiches or wraps, or added to sauces and dressings for a touch of sweetness and tang. It can also be used as a topping for desserts like cheesecake or ice cream.

How should I store Cranberry Tta in Outlet?

Cranberry Tta in Outlet should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It can also be stored in the freezer for longer periods of time. Be sure to check the expiration date on the packaging for the best storage recommendations.

Is Cranberry Tta in Outlet gluten-free?

Yes, Cranberry Tta in Outlet is gluten-free and is also suitable for vegetarians. It is a great option for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Nep2nfly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila