• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Pampered Chef Paperwork

In summary, Dawn uses a metal mesh file holder with 3 sections, a stand-up filer thing, a binder for everything, and a closet for filing. Linda uses a desk and a file cabinet. Dawn recommends getting the CD called "Get it Together: Time Management and Organization". Linda recommends a binder system and a visit from Janice.
elijahstrust
Can you all tell me what kinds of filing systems you use for PC paperwork...things like drawing slips, show files and more. Just interested in finding out how others are keeping their paperwork straight and easily accessible.

Thanks.

Dawn

I bought a metal mesh file holder that has 3 sections and leave it on my desk for the needed, easy accessible paperwork. Its working great for me right now.Came from Target.The rest are in a file cabinet,like the extras

Right now I transfer all drawing slips to index cards and use those for customers as well. I follow up with calls that way fairly well. I write down what they bought from who as well...

I recently purchased the CD called: Get it Together: Time Management and Organization off of the supply and paperwork order form. It was $2.00 and it was the best $2.00 you could think of spending! I recommend everyone getting it!!

I put EVERYTHING into PP. I do keep my hard copies of drawing slips, but I just keep then in an idex card box.

There is a CD on the supply order form that you can purchase. I can't remember the name of it, but it has organization in the title. It is a GREAT CD....

I have a huge pile on my desk! LOL

Actually, I have a stand-up filer thing where I keep my current show files and any info that I need at my finger tips. I also have a small (@4x6) mesh box on my desk that keep all my "people" info. I have sections for:
  • Current Host (a 4x6 that I made-up with their info) Once I close the show I have another 4x6 box in a drawer with A-Z tabs and I file that card in there for future reference
  • Recruit Leads
  • My Team

As far as DPDS - once I enter their info onto my computer, I throw them in a shoe box (I really should shred them though, my box is getting full and I rarely go back to them).

Once I close the show I staple all the paperwork together and file it in a big box in my office closet in show order. I've been tempted to toss these too....I'm not ready to let it go just yet.

Linda, you have a desk!?! You lucky girl!!!;)

Mine is all filed in boxes, soon to be moved to a real filing cabinent. I still just don't love my system though. I seem to have stuff EVERYWHERE!

I am using the binder system, and it works wonderfully for me. I have a binder for everything- for my DPS, I have a Future Host binder, with monthly tabs- I staple the DPS on a piece of notebook paper, and file it in the month I WANT TO CALL THEM. If they want a show in March, I call them in February. I LOVE this system because for once, I do not have to wonder where I put that piece of paper, and when I want to make booking calls, I just pull out the binder. I also have a Recruiting Leads binder, a current host binder, a flyer/notes binder, promotions, team Syverson Binder, Super starter binder (recruits within first 90 days), Adjustments, Promotions. This system, along with a visit from Janice, has enabled me to be organized for the first time in my life!!!!!

KimberleePowell said:
I recently purchased the CD called: Get it Together: Time Management and Organization off of the supply and paperwork order form. It was $2.00 and it was the best $2.00 you could think of spending! I recommend everyone getting it!!

mrssyvo said:
I am using the binder system, and it works wonderfully for me. I have a binder for everything- for my DPS, I have a Future Host binder, with monthly tabs- I staple the DPS on a piece of notebook paper, and file it in the month I WANT TO CALL THEM. If they want a show in March, I call them in February. I LOVE this system because for once, I do not have to wonder where I put that piece of paper, and when I want to make booking calls, I just pull out the binder. I also have a Recruiting Leads binder, a current host binder, a flyer/notes binder, promotions, team Syverson Binder, Super starter binder (recruits within first 90 days), Adjustments, Promotions. This system, along with a visit from Janice, has enabled me to be organized for the first time in my life!!!!!

I believe the binder system is talked about in the CD. It is great! I have attached the word file that is from one of the speakers and another time management file that has a lot of good ideas in it.
Hope this helps!:)

Last edited:
caraighan said:
I believe the binder system is talked about in the CD. It is great! I have attached the word file that is from one of the speakers and another time management file that has a lot of good ideas in it.
Hope this helps!:)

I'm trying to attach the files... not sure that I have the hang of it yet. :(

Attachments

• Get Your Business Organized in a Day.doc
    31 KB · Views: 538
  • Time Management Workshop Outline format.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 441
caraighan said:

:D
I guess it worked!!!

caraighan said:

Thanks for the files! I have the CD but was listening to it in the car, so didn't take notes. You just saved me an hour listening to it again (which I probably will ANYWAY) just so I could get the notes and get my system organized. I'm working on it this weekend.

*Great CD by the way- highly recommend it for the $2 on your next supply order. THe Bookings CDs on supply order are also great too!!*

1. How should I organize my Pampered Chef paperwork?

We recommend using a filing system or binder with labeled dividers to keep your paperwork organized. This will help you easily find what you need when you need it.

2. What types of paperwork should I keep for my Pampered Chef business?

You should keep all order forms, receipts, and product information sheets. You may also want to keep track of your sales and expenses for tax purposes.

3. How often should I update my Pampered Chef paperwork?

We recommend updating your paperwork at least once a week to keep everything organized and up-to-date. This will also help you stay on top of your sales and expenses.

4. Can I keep digital copies of my Pampered Chef paperwork?

Yes, you can keep digital copies of your paperwork, but we recommend also keeping physical copies for backup purposes. Make sure to back up your digital files regularly to avoid losing important information.

5. What should I do with old or outdated Pampered Chef paperwork?

You can discard old or outdated paperwork, but we recommend shredding any documents that contain personal or sensitive information to protect yourself and your customers. You can also consider digitizing important documents for long-term storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emo812
  • tracyt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ivebeen4given