• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Effectively Organize My Pampered Chef Drawing Slips?

In summary, In order to organize your drawing slips, you should file them by when you plan to call them next. You can keep them on your computer, in a rubbermaid tote, or on a photo organizer.
KimberleePowell
I have been in Pampered Chef for about a year and a half. I have been saving all of my drawing slips. How do you organize them. I have tried different things but I can't seem to find anything that works just right. Any advice??

I'm kinda having the same problem. I have all my paper work from every show and have my drawing slips attached to each. What I want to do is go through each past show and enter the info from the slips into Pampered Partner or in the Customer Connection section of my PWS. Not sure yet.

What I have been doing though with those people that I want to contact again, like potential hosts or recruits is that I staple the slip onto a piece of loose leaf paper and put in my bookings/recruiting binder for follow up. The sheet it's on allows me to make notes when I call.

I would love to hear other tips!

I keep the by maybe's in a pile and thenseparate them by year ,

You never know , people change and may want to have a party. you may want to call even if they didn't check anything . tell them you decided to go through the slips, say hello see how the like the products they bought a year ago . they ay decide to order ar have a show .

i put the info in to pp and shred them. i don't keep them around.

It looks like I am going to have to start entering data into Pampered Partner. I have just heard so many people say not to throw any of them away. I have a year's plus some worth of drawing slips. Would you recommend that I go through the ones that I have and only enter information for the maybes and shred the rest? Or should I enter a whole year's worth?

I don't keep them. I put the information in PP and toss the paper.

we were given this idea at a cluster meeting a while back to make a "Biz in a Box"
something that can travel like a shoe box, recipe box etc.
You can take it with you if you know you'll have time to make calls somewhere other than home or if you decide to give up your biz you can hand the box over to another consultant.

I have my slips filed like this in the box :
SECTION 1: PAST HOSTS & MONTH HOSTED
SECTION 2: POTENTIOL HOSTS (MAYBES) MONTH/PRODUCTS OF INTREST
SECTION 3: WEDDING REGISTRY & FUNDRAISER INTERESTS
SECTION 4: GUESTS (I kind of weed through these every so often)
SECTION 5: MISC. (mostly slips of paper with misc. contacts)

It was a pain to first get organized but now after each show it takes just a minute to file them.
I keep mine in a little rubbermaid tote (smaller than a shoe box) with a lid and handle.
works for me!
HTH ! :balloon:

Question........for those of you who put the info in PP, is there a section where you can just put notes?? I use the guest care card from Julie Weitz and I would like a place to put the answers to the more detailed questions on my sheet.

Lead boxes are great. We will be making them at our next meeting - well probably the January meeting....

Anyway, I had always heard/thought to organize them according to what kind of lead they were but recently I had an ah-ha moment (I think at Director Training) - ALL LEADS ARE POTENTIAL CONSULTANTS/HOSTS...

So now I organize them according to WHEN I plan to call them next. As soon as returning home from a show put them in the box according to when you plan to call them. (I have Jan, Feb, ... and then 1,2,3,4 behind each month to signify the week of the month)

As far as putting them on the computer - if that works for you great but I like that I can grab a set and take them with me when I have to wait somewhere (or if I don't know how long it will take to get to a show and I might get there too early) - I can then make those calls without being near a computer. Also I've had too much experience with losing computers lately (2 of our laptops died in less than a year and 2 of our son's computers also died in the last month.).

yes like Beth said...organize them how YOU would/will use them.

right now i have mine in a 4x6 photo organizer, the acordian kind. i'm going to throw them out soon though, i don't see a point to keep them once i put everything in P3!

I put all of my drawing slips on a piece of loose leaf notebook paper, and put them in a binder. My goal is to call each and every one of them, whether it be a customer care call, or for a possible booking/recruiting call. If I know I need to follow up with them in a particular month for booking/wedding registry, etc., then I put them in my Host tracking binder, under a tabbed divider for that month. After I call them, I take them out of that binder, and put them in my "completed calls" binder to save for a later date.

I like this system as it is portable. I tried using PP3, but I would print out my contacts report, and then have too many notes on the reports, and couldn't really tell which ones I had contacted, needed to follow up with, etc.

Bren706 said:
I put all of my drawing slips on a piece of loose leaf notebook paper, and put them in a binder. My goal is to call each and every one of them, whether it be a customer care call, or for a possible booking/recruiting call. If I know I need to follow up with them in a particular month for booking/wedding registry, etc., then I put them in my Host tracking binder, under a tabbed divider for that month. After I call them, I take them out of that binder, and put them in my "completed calls" binder to save for a later date.

I like this system as it is portable. I tried using PP3, but I would print out my contacts report, and then have too many notes on the reports, and couldn't really tell which ones I had contacted, needed to follow up with, etc.

There's a great concept, and so simple! Maybe that's what I should do too. The only thing is, when I make customer care calls, I find myself digging out the show info to see what they purchased.

The idea of taking the slips and putting in a binder is a lot more simple as well, because I am not spending my limited amount of time typing info into the computer when it's already written down for me. I really am trying to learn to use my time more efficiently, and really, re-writing this stuff down isn't going to get me connected to people!!!

Thanks for the "wake up call" Brenda!! LOL ;)

For those of you who take your binders/boxes with you to make calls while you're out and about, do you need to reference what the customer ordered? I think I would prefer to keep my customer info in written form, but I'm deathly afraid of calling someone and needing that information!

Try printing out the Show Order Detail. That's what I use. You could always pair it with the DPDSs from a particular show.

raebates said:
Try printing out the Show Order Detail. That's what I use. You could always pair it with the DPDSs from a particular show.

Great idea, thanks!!

My pleasure.

I take the information and copy it to an index card. I then file them by last name in a small acordian file. It is small enough for me to take anywhere and I can put notes on the back of the card. :)

What is the purpose of organizational questionnaires?

Organizational questionnaires are used to gather information about a company's structure, processes, and overall effectiveness. They help identify areas for improvement and provide valuable insights into the organization's strengths and weaknesses.

How are organizational questionnaires administered?

Organizational questionnaires can be administered online, through email, or in person. Some companies also use paper surveys or phone interviews to gather information from employees.

Who usually completes organizational questionnaires?

Organizational questionnaires are typically completed by all employees within a company, from entry-level to upper management. This ensures a comprehensive understanding of the organization from all levels.

What types of questions are included in organizational questionnaires?

Organizational questionnaires can include a variety of questions related to the company's structure, culture, communication, leadership, and overall work environment. They can also cover specific topics such as job satisfaction, teamwork, and employee engagement.

How are the results of organizational questionnaires used?

The results of organizational questionnaires are used to identify areas for improvement and make strategic decisions for the company. They can also be used to track progress over time and compare results to industry benchmarks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephgsl1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Sandi Metzer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pmprdprettyinsnj