• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Collection of Art Show Drawings: Tips & Ideas

In summary, use a recipe box to store your drawing slips, enter the email addresses in your computer, and use drawing slips that come in the box.
Shell Northway
I have pile's of drawing slips from booth's and show's. My question is how does everybody store these??? Basically how do you manage them.
One of my goal's this year is to make contact with all of these people. Any idea's are appreciated. Thanks

Shell Northway said:
I have pile's of drawing slips from booth's and show's. My question is how does everybody store these??? Basically how do you manage them.
One of my goal's this year is to make contact with all of these people. Any idea's are appreciated. Thanks

Just start calling. As you go enter them into your P3 (or update) - with notes to tell yourself how you can help them - then toss the slips.

I have a recipe box that i keep them in, I have slots for first week, second, third and fourth. I place slips in the spots that I need to call people or send something out, and then file it to the back. I always enter the email addresses in my computer, so I make sure they get any email I need to send. That way I can take my box, planner and phone and go make my calls and I don't have to be sitting by the computer to make all my calls. If I go to a meeting and we decide to book shows, I can grab it and go!

Recipe box great idea!!! They are all entered into the computer. They are just in binder clips right now and I need to put them in one place I can use them. Love the idea Thanks !!!!

bchilds said:
I have a recipe box that i keep them in, I have slots for first week, second, third and fourth. I place slips in the spots that I need to call people or send something out, and then file it to the back. I always enter the email addresses in my computer, so I make sure they get any email I need to send. That way I can take my box, planner and phone and go make my calls and I don't have to be sitting by the computer to make all my calls. If I go to a meeting and we decide to book shows, I can grab it and go!

I am actually trying to do this with my slips right now. But I've got two different size boxes to choose from in my supplies...they fit my PC Drawing slips just fine, but any index tab divider is too big! So what size box did you use? or are you using different drawing slips than the PC provided one.

The tabs are actually large index cards (5x8") that I cut down to fit...but if I cut anymore off the top- then I won't see the words on the tabs!

1. What is the best way to categorize and label art show drawings?

The best way to categorize and label art show drawings is to group them by theme, medium, or artist. You can then label each group with a title or number to make them easier to identify and organize.

2. How can I effectively display a large number of art show drawings?

One idea is to use a grid or hanging system where you can display multiple drawings in a cohesive and organized way. You can also use shelves or tables to showcase individual pieces or smaller groups of drawings.

3. Is it necessary to have a written inventory of all the art show drawings?

It is highly recommended to have a written inventory of all the art show drawings. This will help you keep track of the pieces and ensure that they are returned to their rightful owner at the end of the show. It can also be useful for sales and record-keeping purposes.

4. How can I protect the art show drawings from damage or theft?

To protect the drawings from damage, make sure they are properly framed and stored in a secure location. You can also consider using clear plastic sleeves or protective covers for each piece. To prevent theft, have someone monitor the display area at all times and consider adding security measures such as cameras or alarms.

5. Are there any tips for organizing and promoting an art show featuring drawings?

Some tips for organizing and promoting an art show featuring drawings include creating a social media event page, reaching out to local media outlets, collaborating with other artists or organizations, and offering special promotions or incentives for attendees. It can also be helpful to have a clear and visually appealing layout for the drawings at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephgsl1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Rossana