• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Figuring Out Shipping Costs: A Guide for Sellers

In summary, the shipping cost for Pampered Chef products is determined by the weight and destination of the package. Consultants do not need to pay for shipping as it is included in their discount. Free shipping can be offered to customers, but the consultant will need to cover the cost initially. There are no additional fees for shipping. Packages can be tracked using the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email.
jcwarr
can someone please tell me how you determine shipping cost without going to the post office? i see all you lovely cheffers selling things but how do you determine cost?

You need a scale and a measuring tape. The post office website (http://www.usps.com) has a postage calculator on it, but you need to enter the package size and weight. You can also get flat-rate envelopes and boxes from the post office. Those packages can be filled as full as possible and the postage won't change.

thank you! i think i am off to the post office as i don't have a scale!! :)

1. How do I determine the shipping cost for my Pampered Chef products?

The shipping cost for your Pampered Chef products is calculated based on the weight and destination of your package. You can use a shipping calculator to estimate the cost or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Do I have to pay for shipping if I am a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not have to pay for shipping on your orders. Shipping is included in the consultant discount you receive on your products.

3. Can I offer free shipping to my customers when selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can offer free shipping to your customers when selling Pampered Chef products. However, you will still need to pay the shipping cost upfront and then adjust your prices accordingly to cover the cost.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges for shipping Pampered Chef products?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for shipping Pampered Chef products. The shipping cost is solely based on the weight and destination of your package.

5. Can I track my Pampered Chef package once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef package once it has been shipped. You will receive a tracking number with your shipping confirmation email, which you can use to track the status of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • ChefJen2012
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • makedinnersimple