• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Safe Travels to Denver + Minis Needed!

In summary, when planning a trip to Denver, it is important to check the weather forecast and pack accordingly. Some essential items to bring include comfortable walking shoes, layers of clothing, and a reusable water bottle. Safety precautions to take include being aware of your surroundings and avoiding walking alone at night. Some popular attractions in Denver include the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater, the Denver Botanic Gardens, and the Denver Art Museum. To purchase minis for your trip, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or consult with a local Pampered Chef consultant. Alternatively, you can also check for upcoming Pampered Chef events or parties in Denver.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I hope everyone gets to Denver safe and on time and without any hassle. Have a drink for me and PLEASE email ([email protected]) and/or call (email me for my number) me as MUCH as POSSIBLE to let me know what is going on!!!

Oh, and still looking for someone to purchase and mail 3 packs of minis to me - I can transfer cash via paypal to cover the cost. Three packs will fit into a priority envelope and, of course, I'll pay shipping.

So.....who else IS NOT going to Leadership???? I am looking forward to hearing from someone about the new products~it just amazes me that this company always comes up with such cool stuff every 6 months!
Safe travels everyone & those that are staying put, we shall comiserate together!

I'll miss you Kate! I'm leaving for the airport in @ 2 hours so I PM'd you my cell number.

Linda

I'll be here on pins and needles too, Kate and Meg. I so wish I could be going but life happens.

I didn't even think to ask someone to send me a pack of mini catalogs. I guess it's too late now.

1. How can I ensure a safe trip to Denver?

To ensure a safe trip to Denver, it is important to plan ahead and check the weather forecast before traveling. Pack appropriate clothing and gear for the expected weather conditions. Also, be sure to follow all traffic laws and drive cautiously.

2. What should I bring with me on my trip to Denver?

Some essential items to bring on your trip to Denver include comfortable walking shoes, layers of clothing for unpredictable weather, sunscreen, and a reusable water bottle. It may also be helpful to bring a map or GPS device to navigate the city.

3. Are there any specific safety precautions I should take in Denver?

While Denver is generally a safe city, it is still important to take certain precautions. Always keep your belongings close and be aware of your surroundings, especially in crowded areas. It is also recommended to avoid walking alone at night and to stick to well-lit and populated areas.

4. What are some must-see attractions in Denver?

Some popular attractions in Denver include the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater, the Denver Botanic Gardens, and the Denver Art Museum. Additionally, taking a walk through the historic Larimer Square and trying some local cuisine are highly recommended.

5. How can I purchase minis for my trip to Denver?

You can purchase minis for your trip to Denver through the Pampered Chef website or through a local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check if there are any upcoming Pampered Chef events or parties in Denver where you can purchase minis in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • MicheleC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • Carol Waggoner