• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Too Late to Get April Bookings

In summary, the author is trying to get booked for a party in April, but is having difficulty. She suggests contacting everyone you know, Adopt a Business, or making a Tax free show. In addition, she suggests making a list of 100, going back to this list, and calling people who have ever ordered from you. Finally, she suggests using this attached list to make a new list of 100.
saradest
I have nothing booked for April- and 5 shows booked in May. I really want to get 2 bookings in April so that I can get the free June items, not to mention the money! Is it too late? Anyone have any ideas for me? I am fairly new and am not good at getting bookings....my family and friends have all had parties so I can't ask any of them. HELP!

Tax Free ShowCall EVERYONE you know and let them know that you are going to be doing a TAX FREE SHOW in honor of Tax Month.

This means that all their guests will not pay taxes on their order!

The phone is your friend! CALL EVERYONE!! It is definitely NOT too late to get bookings for April.

IdeasHere is what I would do. I would call everyone, dentist, dr, pedatrician, eye dr, church, for fundraiser, any private schools, or any other offices that are in your area and offer to do a daytime show at lunch. If it was me, I would offer to prepare 1 item of food free and suggest maybe a potluck for the rest of the food and do an office party. If it was a fundraiser, that would be great. Pushing the chance to purchase the woven selections at a 60% discount has really boosted my parties for the month. You really must push the host bonuses. IF you have anymore questions about how I do my bookings I will be glad to email you and discuss it in more detail. Thanks

:)
saradest said:
I have nothing booked for April- and 5 shows booked in May. I really want to get 2 bookings in April so that I can get the free June items, not to mention the money! Is it too late? Anyone have any ideas for me? I am fairly new and am not good at getting bookings....my family and friends have all had parties so I can't ask any of them. HELP!

Adopt a BusinessAnother way to get bookings is to Adopt a Business. Call ahead and let them know that you are adopting their business for a sweet treat (or whatever you want to make) on (specific date). All you need to know is how many employees you need to bring treats for.

I would make the 10 minute microwave cake. (If they have a microwave there) You could bring the batter already made in the Batter Bowl and cook it there.

Go in with some sort of food and lots of catalogs and order forms.

Could I get he directions for the 10 minute micro cake?

Thanks for the ideas...Thanks for the ideas, I love the business lunch hour idea, unfortunately, I work full time so that is not possible. Ironically, I work for an accounting firm- I do taxes! So I LOVE the Tax free show idea. I just need to break out of my shell and call people. That is really tough for me. I can't even think of anyone to call. Do I just call people that have ordered from me in the past?

Free Tax
PamperedGinger said:
Call EVERYONE you know and let them know that you are going to be doing a TAX FREE SHOW in honor of Tax Month.

This means that all their guests will not pay taxes on their order!

The phone is your friend! CALL EVERYONE!! It is definitely NOT too late to get bookings for April.

Would you mind explaining this to me? It sounds like a great idea, but who pays for the tax on the products? Let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Tammi

On a tax free show, you pay the tax for all your guests. It is a tax write off for you....under payment put it as consultant gift and it will add it to your Pampered Partner info so it is easy to track for tax time.

When you first started, you should have made your list of 100. Go back to this list and start calling.

Also, call everyone who has ever ordered from you or hosted for you. There are new products and they will want to see them.

If you don't have your list of 100, you can use this attached list to make a new one.

Attachments

• Listof100[1].doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 830
Attached is the recipe for the 10 minute microwave cake. It really is not anything special...mix up the cake mix per directions. Plop icing on top of the raw batter. Put in the Fluted Stone. Microwave for 10 minutes...longer if microwave is weak. (MUST have a microwave that will turn the fluted stone...if not it will burn and be raw at the same time). TURN over onto a platter with a lip.

Here is the pretty attached version.

Attachments

• 10 Minute Microwave Cake.doc
    26 KB · Views: 1,054
Thanks Ginger!!!

It's never too late...Do not get discouraged! In March I had one show booked. I am submitting shows 4 & 5 today. I also picked up another show yesterday for April and two for May. You never know how things will end up. Just keep working your list of 100 and mention bookings repeatedly at your shows. And be sure to ask everyone at the show, regardless of how they answered the Door Prize Slip.

do not be nervous to make callsHi. Don't be nervous to make the calls. You are not being too pushy by offering a great deal! When you get a great deal shopping you call all your girlfriends to tell them about it! You are offering your customers the opportunity to save money. You're doing them a favor. Change your view of you're calling them for something you need to something THEY need. Focus on customer care for them and it will benefit you. You can use the customer care scripts on TPC website under downloads. Good luck

BookingsOne of the girls in our cluster uses this idea for bookings. She put a page on her flip chart that reads "If you don't get asked to book a show, I will pay your shipping costs." She explains the flyer and warns everyone that she will be asking so be thinking. She said it also gets her out of her comfort zone. I am going to try this at my next show.

I love that!I am going to start doing that! This way I won't chicken out on asking! I always do! ALWAYS!

10 min cake
PamperedGinger said:
Attached is the recipe for the 10 minute microwave cake. It really is not anything special...mix up the cake mix per directions. Plop icing on top of the raw batter. Put in the Fluted Stone. Microwave for 10 minutes...longer if microwave is weak. (MUST have a microwave that will turn the fluted stone...if not it will burn and be raw at the same time). TURN over onto a platter with a lip.

Here is the pretty attached version.

Hey Ginger, I was wondering if you could e-mail an copy of the 10 min cake recipe please, for some reason i can bring it up on my computer.

1. Is it too late to schedule an April party?

No, it's not too late to schedule an April party! Our consultants are always happy to help you find a date that works for you and your guests. Plus, with our quick and easy online booking system, it's never been easier to schedule a party.

2. Will I still be able to earn host rewards if I book an April party now?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by booking an April party now. Our generous host rewards program allows you to earn free products and discounts based on your party sales. Plus, with our April host specials, you can earn even more rewards!

3. I'm worried my friends and family won't have time to attend an April party. What can I do?

Don't worry, there are still plenty of ways to have a successful April party even if your guests are busy. Consider hosting a virtual party or a catalog party where your guests can shop at their convenience. You can also offer incentives for early RSVPs to encourage attendance.

4. Can I still order items from the April catalog if I book a party now?

Yes, you can still order items from the April catalog if you book a party now. Our consultants are trained to help you find the perfect products for your needs and can assist you with placing an order. Plus, you can take advantage of our host specials and discounts by hosting a party.

5. I'm interested in becoming a consultant. Is it too late to join in April?

No, it's not too late to join Pampered Chef as a consultant in April. Our team is always growing and we welcome new consultants at any time. Plus, with our flexible business model and ongoing training and support, you can start your new career with Pampered Chef right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies