• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care? When Is Too Late?

In summary, the author wants to make calls for her November shows but is worried that she may have forgotten. She plans to make the calls this weekend and ask about their products and whether they need any recipes.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi, all I'm terrible about making CC calls. It's a habit I'm working on fixing in the New Year. I had every intention of making calls for my November shows. I had one cooking and one cattie. Would sometime this weekend be too late to make those calls? I don't want to seem like I forgot, though I kind of did :(. I really want to bulk up my January some. I only have 2 cooking shows, a catalog show and an open house I'm doing as well. The open house though is the 24th so it won't help January too much, but hoping to build up the next months as well. We'll see what happens. I think I'll make the calls anyway this weekend as I need to get out of my comfort zone anyway.

Maybe you could make the calls and say something along the lines of:

Now that most of the hustle and bustle is over with the holidays coming to an end, I just wanted to call and wish you a happy new year. Then transition into asking about their products they recieved, and see if they got a chance to use them over the holidays.

I don't think it's too late. It's basically an Out of the Box call, you are checking to see if they got their products out of the box and that they are working well. You can also ask if they need any recipes to go with their product.

I don't think it's ever too late to call. I admit that I'm not very good at CCC especially since I started working full-time, so I call whenever I get a chance. Sometimes it's MONTHS later. I just call, re-introduce myself, and ask how their such-and-such is working for them. If I have some tips I share them. Then I ask if they'd be interested in hearing about the upcoming specials. I very rarely getting anyone upset that I'm calling - most are very appreciative, and even if they don't book a show, my name is still in front of them.

Hi there! Don't worry, you are not alone in struggling with making CC calls. It's definitely a habit that takes practice and effort to improve on. I'm glad to hear that you are working on it in the New Year. As for your November shows, it's never too late to make those calls. In fact, it's better to reach out late than to not reach out at all. Your customers will appreciate the effort and it's a great way to start off the new year by showing your dedication to your business. And don't worry about seeming like you forgot, we all get busy and things slip our minds sometimes. As for building up your January, it sounds like you have a good plan in place with your cooking shows, catalog show, and open house. And who knows, maybe the open house on the 24th will still bring in some orders for January. Keep pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and I'm sure you will see great results. Best of luck to you!

What is the best way to contact customer care?

The best way to contact customer care is by calling our toll-free number or sending us an email. Our customer care representatives are available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

How long do I have to return a product?

We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, which means you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return a product for a full refund or exchange. After 30 days, we are unable to process returns or exchanges.

What should I do if my product is damaged?

If your product arrives damaged, please contact customer care immediately. We will work with you to either replace the item or provide a refund. It is important to keep the damaged item and all packaging materials for our records.

Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact customer care as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may be processed and shipped quickly, so we cannot guarantee cancellation.

What if I have a problem with my order after the 30-day return period?

We stand behind the quality of our products and want our customers to be completely satisfied. If you experience any issues with your order after the 30-day return period, please contact customer care and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cherylsam
  • KCPChef