• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Constant Contact the Best Choice for Email Marketing?

In summary, Constant Contact is a way to create (awesome) form letters for Emailing. It's quick, easy, and if it gets me even one order I think its worth it!
JTNT8704
To whomever it was that suggested constant contact in a post earlier- Thank you sooooo very much. I have been struggling with an idea for a newsletter or promotional flyer to drive business to my website, and that was just what I needed. I almpst felt professional for a minute!! So two thumbs up for constant contact and a super thank you for the one who recommended it!!

what is constant contact??

www.constantcontact.com

Its a way to create (awesome) form letters for Emailing. Like I just made one with the July specials and links to my PWS to send to 80 people in my Email address book. It was quick, easy and if it gets me even one order I think its worth it!

Oh!
Ok...I use MyEmailDesigns...
A guy who's sister is a consultant, makes them,...it's cheap...like $15 for a year (12 months). and I don't have to do anything...but I do add my $1,000 show Host Challenge - - My host with the highest $1000 show of the year gets a piece of cookware...so I keep that updated with who is the top and what they get, etc for my new customers.

hmmmm- maybe I will look into that too!

give 'em my name and I get a month...or I think in July I get 2 months free...and in july you get a free month too!

www.myemaildesigns.com

I can send you my July one to see if you want? let me know and you email and i'll send it...

I just sent it.
He makes the whole thing...I just add or subtract what I want, and send it
Saves me a ton of time...
More time for ChefSuccess I guess! LOL

You are welcome for the constant contact post...if anyone else would like a fwd of this months newsletter let me know :)

I like constant contact because you can provide links from your newsletter to your site or the wedding registry or anything you want. Then you can track who opened your email and what links if any they clicked on. I think it's helpful to know who is reading my emails.

pchefjennoy said:
I like constant contact because you can provide links from your newsletter to your site or the wedding registry or anything you want. Then you can track who opened your email and what links if any they clicked on. I think it's helpful to know who is reading my emails.

Yeah, I love it love it love it

Oh That's cool that you can see who clicked on it, and what they clicked on ,etc.!!!
The myemaildesign does have a link to my website, but I don't know if anyone went there or not.

JTNT8704 said:
To whomever it was that suggested constant contact in a post earlier- Thank you sooooo very much. I have been struggling with an idea for a newsletter or promotional flyer to drive business to my website, and that was just what I needed. I almpst felt professional for a minute!! So two thumbs up for constant contact and a super thank you for the one who recommended it!!

I've switched to http://www.123byrequest.com/ I love, love their more brief approach to newsletters. I have had several people mention my newsletter & the recipes choseb on their own. Take a peek. I think they are so professional too. I just add my own blurb wherever I feel like it (usually in the host of the month area or at the top). I've received at least one booking and one or two outside orders every time I've used them. Please use me at [email protected] if you choose to join. I truly enjoy this service.

Anyone else have a service or supply place they can recommend?

ughubug said:
You are welcome for the constant contact post...if anyone else would like a fwd of this months newsletter let me know :)

Yes please! [email protected]

How much does Constant Contact really cost?I looked into Constant Contact a few months ago and was afraid to try it for financial reasons. Would you mind telling me how much you spend? DO you only do it once a month? I have been trying to do shorter more frequent emails rather than one large one a month, as I know I never have time to read long emails plus it's easier to find the time to do one area at a time instead of trying to cram it all in to a newsletter. Can you do that with Constant Contact? I really like the idea of knowing what links people use, if any...I sometimes feel like my emails get sent to the delete file.

Also do these get filtered as Junk Mail?

I would love to see examples of what people use both Constant COntact and others. Please forward to [email protected] Thanks in advance!

I use a newsletter from a PC consultant and I would be happy to forward her July newsletter to anyone. She is currently offering a free month for new subscribers, and a free month for every referal. She charges $5 per month and she has lots of animated icons and her newsletter is colorful and fun. I have used her director weekly Monday Motivations as well (when I was still a Director:( )
Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the information. Please use my name and consultant # if and when you sign up.

Deb Zimmerman #291132

ChefNic said:
give 'em my name and I get a month...or I think in July I get 2 months free...and in july you get a free month too!

www.myemaildesigns.com

I can send you my July one to see if you want? let me know and you email and i'll send it...

Me too, please. [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!
Sallie

zmom58 said:
I use a newsletter from a PC consultant and I would be happy to forward her July newsletter to anyone. She is currently offering a free month for new subscribers, and a free month for every referal. She charges $5 per month and she has lots of animated icons and her newsletter is colorful and fun. I have used her director weekly Monday Motivations as well (when I was still a Director:( )
Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the information. Please use my name and consultant # if and when you sign up.

Deb Zimmerman #291132

Deb, could I get a copy of yours, too? and the contact info.
Thanks! [email protected]

zmom58 said:

Deb Zimmerman #291132
I'd like to see... [email protected]

its_me_susan said:
I've switched to http://www.123byrequest.com/ I love, love their more brief approach to newsletters. I have had several people mention my newsletter & the recipes choseb on their own. Take a peek. I think they are so professional too. I just add my own blurb wherever I feel like it (usually in the host of the month area or at the top). I've received at least one booking and one or two outside orders every time I've used them. Please use me at [email protected] if you choose to join. I truly enjoy this service.Anyone else have a service or supply place they can recommend?
Susan, I've been looking for a shorter newsletter - So many of them are pretty, and well put together - but just too long (and/or busy) for me!
I tried to see a sample of a newletter on the 123by request website, but it just says "coming soon".....could you please email to me a copy of your newsletter? Thanks!

ChefBeckyD said:
Susan, I've been looking for a shorter newsletter - So many of them are pretty, and well put together - but just too long (and/or busy) for me!
I tried to see a sample of a newletter on the 123by request website, but it just says "coming soon".....could you please email to me a copy of your newsletter?

Thanks!

And here is my email:
[email protected]

KarensChefsClub said:
I looked into Constant Contact a few months ago and was afraid to try it for financial reasons. Would you mind telling me how much you spend? DO you only do it once a month? I have been trying to do shorter more frequent emails rather than one large one a month, as I know I never have time to read long emails plus it's easier to find the time to do one area at a time instead of trying to cram it all in to a newsletter. Can you do that with Constant Contact? I really like the idea of knowing what links people use, if any...I sometimes feel like my emails get sent to the delete file.

QUOTE]

I use Constant Contact and LOVE IT!!! I won't ever go back to doing a standard e-mail newsletter! I have the low-end package... I pay $15 a month and can have up to 500 e-mail addresses in it. The next price up is $30 a month and I just can't justify that right now but maybe down the road.

I can upload any 5 pictures at a time to use in my e-mails. I change them about twice a month and it's very easy. But you can change them as frequently as you would like.

You can send an unlimited amount of e-mails each month. I send 2 customer newsletters each month (the 1st and the 15th), I send a weekly e-mail to my team and then use their "cards" feature to send announcements out to my TEAM when I want. For example, last week I sent my July customer e-mail. Next week I will send a special "Promotion" with the guest special for the month. I LOVE IT! It's very easy to use and the tracking is great.

Now one note on the tracking... some servers do not allow tracking no matter what service you are using (constant contact or something else)... such as wowway or wideopenwest so you'll want to check to see if people are getting it. It's a great avenue to do customer care calls!

Also, if they have you in their address book as a "contact" or have you on a "safe list" it will be delivered into their inbox. Otherwise, it will go to junkmail just as it would if you sent a regular e-mail.

When I started using Constant Contact (about a year ago) I had so many customers call me, e-mail me and tell me at shows how professional it looked and how it just gave me so much more credibility in their eyes... like this wasn't some "little fun" thing that I am doing... it is a business!

Hope that helps... please feel free to ask me any questions! --- COLLEEN :)

I've been using www.123byrequest.com too and I love it. Stephanie sends three newsletters out a month, one longer version with more recipes, a more condensed version, and printable version to mail. I love that she has a section for the Host of the Month, hilighting what they recieved. She just started doing a Director Communications one that my Director is using...it's realy nice too. Lots of recognition and tips. I can forward samples of both if they don't come up on the site.

ChefKrisB said:
I've been using www.123byrequest.com too and I love it. Stephanie sends three newsletters out a month, one longer version with more recipes, a more condensed version, and printable version to mail. I love that she has a section for the Host of the Month, hilighting what they recieved. She just started doing a Director Communications one that my Director is using...it's realy nice too. Lots of recognition and tips. I can forward samples of both if they don't come up on the site.

Could you please forward samples to me? Thanks so much!

Again, my email: [email protected]

They are on the way Becky! :)

check out the one I use at myemaildesigns.com. It's $5 a month and he does the newsletter and mails it out. It's awesome.

Sallie and Nicole, I sent you the July newsletter and contact information.
I fly to Chicago in the morning!! I am looking forward to Nat'l Conference..Wave 1

Deb Z.

finley1991 said:
KarensChefsClub said:
I looked into Constant Contact a few months ago and was afraid to try it for financial reasons. Would you mind telling me how much you spend? DO you only do it once a month? I have been trying to do shorter more frequent emails rather than one large one a month, as I know I never have time to read long emails plus it's easier to find the time to do one area at a time instead of trying to cram it all in to a newsletter. Can you do that with Constant Contact? I really like the idea of knowing what links people use, if any...I sometimes feel like my emails get sent to the delete file.

QUOTE]

I use Constant Contact and LOVE IT!!! I won't ever go back to doing a standard e-mail newsletter! I have the low-end package... I pay $15 a month and can have up to 500 e-mail addresses in it. The next price up is $30 a month and I just can't justify that right now but maybe down the road.

I can upload any 5 pictures at a time to use in my e-mails. I change them about twice a month and it's very easy. But you can change them as frequently as you would like.

You can send an unlimited amount of e-mails each month. I send 2 customer newsletters each month (the 1st and the 15th), I send a weekly e-mail to my team and then use their "cards" feature to send announcements out to my TEAM when I want. For example, last week I sent my July customer e-mail. Next week I will send a special "Promotion" with the guest special for the month. I LOVE IT! It's very easy to use and the tracking is great.

Now one note on the tracking... some servers do not allow tracking no matter what service you are using (constant contact or something else)... such as wowway or wideopenwest so you'll want to check to see if people are getting it. It's a great avenue to do customer care calls!

Also, if they have you in their address book as a "contact" or have you on a "safe list" it will be delivered into their inbox. Otherwise, it will go to junkmail just as it would if you sent a regular e-mail.

When I started using Constant Contact (about a year ago) I had so many customers call me, e-mail me and tell me at shows how professional it looked and how it just gave me so much more credibility in their eyes... like this wasn't some "little fun" thing that I am doing... it is a business!

Hope that helps... please feel free to ask me any questions! --- COLLEEN :)
Could you lease send me a copy of the emails you send. I think I like the sound of this one best!
Thanks
[email protected]

Related to Is Constant Contact the Best Choice for Email Marketing?

1. What is Constant Contact and how does it work?

Constant Contact is an online email marketing service that allows businesses to create and send professional-looking email campaigns to their subscribers. It offers a user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and advanced features such as automated emails and contact segmentation.

2. How does Constant Contact help drive business to my website?

By using Constant Contact to send regular email campaigns, you can keep your subscribers informed about your products, services, and promotions. This can encourage them to visit your website and potentially make a purchase. Additionally, Constant Contact offers tools to track the success of your email campaigns, allowing you to make data-driven decisions to drive more traffic to your website.

3. Can I create newsletters or promotional flyers with Constant Contact?

Yes, Constant Contact offers a variety of customizable templates for newsletters, promotional flyers, and other types of email campaigns. You can also use the drag-and-drop editor to design your own layouts and add your branding elements.

4. Is Constant Contact suitable for small businesses?

Absolutely! Constant Contact is a popular choice among small businesses due to its user-friendly interface and affordable pricing plans. It also offers features specifically designed for small businesses, such as list-building tools and social media integration.

5. Is there any cost for using Constant Contact?

Yes, Constant Contact offers various pricing plans based on the number of subscribers you have. They also offer a free trial for new users to test out the service and see if it meets their needs. Additionally, they have a pay-per-campaign option for businesses that only send emails occasionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AlowayFamily