• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Burning Bamboo Covered Under Warranty? Guest's Experience

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all bamboo products. Proof of purchase is not necessary for the warranty, as long as the product shows signs of normal use and is within the warranty period. To make a warranty claim for a burning bamboo product, customers can contact customer service. Normal use for a bamboo product includes using it for its intended purpose in the kitchen. While all bamboo products sold by Pampered Chef are covered under the warranty, discontinued or no longer available products may not be eligible for replacement.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have a guest who mentioned that she had burned one of her bamboo pieces. Is that under warranty to resist or not burn? She wasn't too concerned, but I was curious.

No I would say that would be beyond normal use. They don't burn easily but they aren't fireproof.

A very good friend of mine started a fire. . .in her dishwasher. The cause? A wooden spoon (I don't know if it was one of ours) fell down near the heating element. :(

Well on the flip side I have sold a few of our skewer sets because people say the wooden ones they buyin the store have caught on fire. My dad loves them because of that. Not really what you were talking about but I wanted to add this anyhow!

You can always call HO and see what they say. At least it is an inexpensive product so it won't be a huge expense if they say no!

I may just send an email to HO. The lady wasn't upset and I told her I would follow up anyway.

Related to Is Burning Bamboo Covered Under Warranty? Guest's Experience

What is the warranty on burning bamboo products?

At Pampered Chef, we stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our items. This means that if your bamboo product burns during normal use, we will replace it free of charge.

Do I need proof of purchase for the warranty?

While we always recommend keeping your receipt for any purchases, it is not necessary to have proof of purchase for our warranty. As long as the product shows signs of normal use and is within the warranty period, we will honor the warranty.

How do I make a warranty claim for a burning bamboo product?

If you have a burning bamboo product that is covered under our warranty, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-0457 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you with your warranty claim.

What is considered "normal use" for a bamboo product?

Normal use for a bamboo product includes using it for its intended purpose in the kitchen, such as cooking, serving, or storing food. It does not include exposing the product to extreme heat or using it in a way that it was not designed for.

Are all bamboo products covered under the warranty?

Our warranty covers all bamboo products sold by Pampered Chef, as long as they show signs of normal use. However, products that have been discontinued or are no longer available for purchase may not be eligible for replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCTE2010
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kdangel518