• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Using a Netbook to Run Pp3? Does It Run Well?

In summary, while it is possible to run Pampered Chef's PP3 software on a netbook, it may not run as smoothly as on a more powerful laptop or desktop computer. The minimum system requirements for running PP3 on a netbook are at least 2GB of RAM and a dual-core processor, and it is recommended to have a solid-state drive for faster loading times. Most features of PP3 should be accessible on a netbook, but some more advanced features may not be available. Using a netbook may affect the quality of presentations due to the smaller screen and potentially slower performance, and it is recommended to use a larger, more powerful device for the best presentation experience. However, you can connect a netbook to a
ChefLisa
Is anyone using a netbook to run PP3? Does it run well?

Yes and yes! I love it because it's not heavy, goes anywhere and I can stick it in my catalog purse if I need it.

kcont said:
Yes and yes! I love it because it's not heavy, goes anywhere and I can stick it in my catalog purse if I need it.

Which one do you have?

I use mine also. I have the Acer whateverischeapest thingie and I love it!

Question for those of you using netbooks and loving them...how many shows have you done? My hubby is concerned mine will be slow because I am on something like show 580 and all those shows in there he fears will fill up the memory...

Carolyn,
I just used mine tonight for show number 351 and it worked fine. I know that is only half of what you have but.... Anyway this was the first time I used mine at a show and it worked out really well. It should make my life alot easier.

I didn't transfer my old shows onto the new software. BUT... I am coming up on my second anniversary at the end of Feb as a consultant, so I am nowhere near 500 shows. I think I have about 130 on this computer? I got it last Feb and I remember looking at Dec show #'s being in the low 50's. So, ish.
Either way, it is still waaaaay faster than my PC. Hope this helps!!!

Related to Is Anyone Using a Netbook to Run Pp3? Does It Run Well?

1. Is a netbook powerful enough to run Pampered Chef's PP3 software?

It is possible to run PP3 on a netbook, but it may not run as smoothly as on a more powerful laptop or desktop computer. Netbooks have less processing power and memory, which can lead to slower performance and potential glitching.

2. What are the minimum system requirements for running PP3 on a netbook?

The minimum system requirements for running PP3 on a netbook are at least 2GB of RAM and a dual-core processor. It is also recommended to have a solid-state drive for faster loading times.

3. Can I use a netbook to access all features of PP3?

Most features of PP3 should be accessible on a netbook, but some more advanced features may not be available due to the limited processing power and screen size.

4. Will using a netbook to run PP3 affect the quality of my presentations?

Using a netbook may affect the quality of your presentations, as the smaller screen and potentially slower performance may make it more difficult to navigate and present effectively. It is recommended to use a larger, more powerful device for the best presentation experience.

5. Can I connect my netbook to a larger screen or projector for presentations?

Yes, you can connect your netbook to a larger screen or projector using an HDMI or VGA cable. This can help improve the presentation experience by providing a larger, clearer display.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nene960
  • nene960