• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Here? A Look at the Silence on Our Community Forum

In summary, there seems to be a lot of quietness on the forum lately. People are probably out and about doing things or spending time with their families. Some people are still making favors for nurses week, and another person has come up with a great idea for giving gifts to teachers.
pcchris
Silver Member
Well, I'm beginning to think that no one's here anymore...anyone else noticed that there aren't a whole lot of postings going on in the last few days? Maybe because there are a lot of us at Atlantis...I don't know...maybe it's just me, but it sure seems quiet lately. Everyone okay?

It's Saturday. People are out doing shows or spending time with their families.

Yeah and here we are on here!! Well, I am getting laundry done!!!:D

I'm also just finished 95 favors for nurses week this week!:D

Yeah, I guess...but I've been on here many a Saturday night and there are all kinds on here! Well, I guess it's kind of early yet!!

PampMomof3 said:
Yeah and here we are on here!! Well, I am getting laundry done!!!:D

I'm also just finished 95 favors for nurses week this week!:D
95? Sounds pretty neat....what did you make for them? I didn't know it is nurses week...sounds like there is a place in town here that needs to be pampered by me!! Thanks for the info!

At least for us the weather is FINALLY nice and there are tons of people still hanging out outside in my neighborhood.

pcchris said:
95? Sounds pretty neat....what did you make for them? I didn't know it is nurses week...sounds like there is a place in town here that needs to be pampered by me!! Thanks for the info!

Yeah and I need to make 105 more! Maybe not, maybe once my candy runs out, I'll stop.

I but the toulle from Dollar Tree or Wal-Mart (75 pieces at Wally's for $5.96) and about 5 rolls of ribbon ($.44 each). I then buy whatever candy is on sale (which usually at Wally's none) so this time I bought Hershey's Kisses and Nestle Treasures. I wrap 2 or 3 kisses and one Nestle Treasures and tie it with a bow. I then punch a hole through my biz card and tie it with the ribbon. Then when the nurses pass by my booth, I say thank you for everything and hand them one! Of course I get them to register as well!!!

Ooh! What a GREAT idea!!! I might have to do something like that for the nurses at the nursing home...they would appreciate that, I think!!!
I had also heard it is Teacher Appreciation Week this week...don't know if that's true or not, but you've given me a great idea for the teachers, too!
Thank you!!!!

Well, we've been going crazy in our area with wildland fires so it is keeping us busy! For those in dry areas with no rain, please, please watch any burning including your grills or cigarettes outside. It is so dry and windy lately anything takes off!

1. What is the "Community Forum" on Pampered Chef's website?

The Community Forum is an online platform where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can connect and share their experiences, tips, and questions related to our products and business.

2. Why is there silence on the Community Forum?

The silence on the Community Forum may be due to a variety of reasons. It could be that there are no new posts or discussions happening at the moment, or that members are busy with other responsibilities. We encourage all members to actively participate and engage in discussions to keep the forum active and informative.

3. Can I post any topic or question on the Community Forum?

Yes, you can post any relevant topic or question on the Community Forum. However, we ask that you adhere to our community guidelines and refrain from posting any inappropriate or offensive content. This ensures a positive and respectful environment for all members.

4. How can I get more responses on my posts on the Community Forum?

To get more responses on your posts, we suggest being specific and clear about your question or topic. You can also tag other members or use relevant hashtags to attract their attention. Additionally, actively participating in other discussions and offering helpful insights can also encourage others to engage with your posts.

5. Is the Community Forum monitored by Pampered Chef staff?

Yes, the Community Forum is monitored by our staff to ensure that all content posted aligns with our community guidelines. We also have a team of moderators who oversee discussions and respond to member inquiries. However, we encourage all members to also report any inappropriate content or behavior to us for prompt action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • ahammons
  • General Chat