• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IPT Update Issues: Help Needed!

In summary, an IPT update issue refers to any problem encountered while trying to update the software on a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant account. These updates typically occur on a monthly basis, but there may be occasional special updates or bug fixes in between. If an error occurs during the update process, refreshing the page and attempting the update again may solve the issue. If the error persists, contacting customer service for assistance is recommended. IPT updates must be done through the consultant account for security purposes. A successful update will result in a notification on the account dashboard and can also be confirmed by checking the account settings for the date of the last update.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone else not have their IPT update this a.m.? It usually is updated in the morning but mine is sitting. I'm not showing any declined CC and my show is showing received...

Mine isn't updating from the outlet order I received yesterday, but when I checked the incentives calculater the points were there.

Christ Follower said:
Mine isn't updating from the outlet order I received yesterday, but when I checked the incentives calculater the points were there.

Checked mine - ditto here...must be something slow with the changes today. Or the person that runs the process has the day off! :rolleyes:

Mine hasn't yet and I know that one of my ladies is inactive as of the first. :(

Just got on CS and saw this thread; checked my IPT and it is updated, including my two shows that were on hold and I FINALLY got resolved on Friday.

Yeah, my orders from the 31st still say received and a supply order has been "picking" for quite a while too.

Oh thank goodness!! I thought it was just me!! Mine hasn't updated from the show I submitted Friday. I didn't expect it to over the weekend but I kept looking today for it to change and it didn't! Thanks for posting this!

It's the usual end of the month delay for the IPT. Things submitted this month won't post until July is finalized. HO gave a deadline of today for people to finalize July issues, so the IPT will probably update tomorrow morning.

Related to IPT Update Issues: Help Needed!

1. What is an IPT update issue?

An IPT update issue refers to any problem or difficulty encountered while trying to update the software on your Pampered Chef Independent Consultant account. This can range from error messages to delays in the update process.

2. How often do IPT updates occur?

IPT updates typically occur on a monthly basis. However, there may be occasional special updates or bug fixes that happen in between the monthly updates.

3. What do I do if I encounter an error during the IPT update?

If you encounter an error during the IPT update process, try refreshing the page and attempting the update again. If the error persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I update my IPT manually?

No, IPT updates must be done through your Pampered Chef Independent Consultant account. This ensures that the correct updates are applied and that your account remains secure.

5. How do I know if my IPT update was successful?

If your IPT update was successful, you will receive a notification on your account dashboard. You can also check your account settings to see the date of your last update and confirm that it was completed successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • kam