• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inviting Guests: A Newcomer's Guide to Hosting a Party

People you know who are in need (local food pantries, homeless shelters, nursing homes, etc.)People who would be interested in your show (people who have tweeted about your show, people who have liked your show on Facebook, people who have replied to a show announcement on Facebook, etc.)The host from the last showPeople who you know who are big PC fan (friends of friends, family of friends, co-workers, people who have attended your show in the past, people who work at the store down the street, people who like your brand of product, etc.)Basically, the planner suggests inviting people who would be interested in the show, people who would like to help with the show, and
beepampered
I have a host who can think of 8 people to invite. Thankfully, she knows that's not enough but she is relatively new to the area and works from home. Does anyone have a list of different guest catagories or inspring email to send her? I'd like to give her a bit of inspiration. THANKS....

beepampered said:
I have a host who can think of 8 people to invite. Thankfully, she knows that's not enough but she is relatively new to the area and works from home. Does anyone have a list of different guest catagories or inspring email to send her? I'd like to give her a bit of inspiration. THANKS....

Here's a good one - I hope it helps!:)

Attachments

• 40 Guests in 40 minutes.doc
    63 KB · Views: 347
Some wording I've been using lately:

Who is your dreamboat actor? Okay, the universe has just been rearranged and, one month from today, you are marrying that actor. Who are you going to invite? I bet it's more than 8 people. Start with that list. [If they're married, I remind them to, at the end of the list, switch back to reality and invite all of their spouse's family and friends.] Don't try to figure out who would want to come. Invite everyone. Don't discriminate by age or gender. Young people, old people, and men have kitchens, too. They also have family members who may be big PC fans.

It seems to help people think outside the circle of friends they've seen at the last three PC shows.

There is also probably in FILES 50 guests in 5 minutes

Basically what's on there is family, friends, co workers, church friends, neighbors, the host from the last show, someone you know that could use an extra $100 a week, someone who likes FREE stuff, etc

Also, encourage her friends to bring a guest. If they do I usually give them a free gift like a Seasons Best cookbook to the person who brought the friend.

HTH

The show planner has some categories listed at the top of the page with the guest list. It's a good place to start.

Another way is FRANK
Friends
Relatives
Acquaintances
Neighbors
Kids (Kids' parents, teachers, after-school/church groups -- people who know your kids)

1. How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process and help you plan the perfect party that fits your needs and preferences.

2. Do I need to purchase products to host a party?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to host a party. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Your consultant will work with you to choose the best products to showcase at your party.

3. Can I host a party online?

Yes, you can host a party online through our virtual party platform. Your consultant will provide you with a link that you can share with your guests. This allows everyone to shop and participate in the party from the comfort of their own home.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It is also a fun and interactive way to connect with friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

5. How can I maximize the success of my party?

To maximize the success of your party, it is important to invite as many guests as possible, promote the party through social media, and provide a comfortable and welcoming environment for your guests. Your consultant will also provide you with tips and tricks to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies